EA Sports NFS Shift - no good...

Page 2 sur 2 Précédent  1, 2

Re: EA Sports NFS Shift - no good...

Message par Spankyham le Dim Mar 14, 2010 10:44 am

If your finding the car hard to control you are most probably suffering from steering lag. Unless you have a cray super computer you need to turn everything down to get a decent fps and improved steering responce.

For wheel settings and other mods plenty on no grip http://www.nogripracing.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=134

However once you have the game running the car physics is a step above other sims such as grt2/race 07 & rfactor. I took the e 92 M3 around spa and within a lap I had a grin from ear to ear. If you have tried the M3 Challenge by Simbin the difference is as is night to day. Seriously the tire physics is in another stratosphere compared to other sims.

If you don't have a strong PC GTR2 or rfactor are your best bets. Race 07 is a pretty good game as well however there is limited mod support due to a limit on model ID's. You can get a GTL/GTR2 package which is great value.

Finally this needs to be said Forza and GT are not sims they are glorified arcade racers.

Spankyham

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Re: EA Sports NFS Shift - no good...

Message par MCL2k10 le Jeu Mar 18, 2010 8:28 am

Spankyham a écrit:If your finding the car hard to control you are most probably suffering from steering lag. Unless you have a cray super computer you need to turn everything down to get a decent fps and improved steering responce.

For wheel settings and other mods plenty on no grip http://www.nogripracing.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=134

However once you have the game running the car physics is a step above other sims such as grt2/race 07 & rfactor. I took the e 92 M3 around spa and within a lap I had a grin from ear to ear. If you have tried the M3 Challenge by Simbin the difference is as is night to day. Seriously the tire physics is in another stratosphere compared to other sims.

If you don't have a strong PC GTR2 or rfactor are your best bets. Race 07 is a pretty good game as well however there is limited mod support due to a limit on model ID's. You can get a GTL/GTR2 package which is great value.

Finally this needs to be said Forza and GT are not sims they are glorified arcade racers.

Thanks for the tips, Spankyham Smile It was a while ago when I first tried this game, ever since then I gave it another chance, and managed to reach the NFS world tour Razz Still, there are a lot of races to complete in the lower tiers also, I am currently level 28 - so there is more to come! Now I find it a great game, compared to NFS Pro street for ex. It's much harder, what I like about it is that you need to be pretty much focused all times, otherwise you go off the track, and it's catastrophe Very Happy

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Page 2 sur 2 Précédent  1, 2