Darksiders

Darksiders

Message par Dave le Mar Oct 12, 2010 7:49 am

Anyone got this or played it? It's been quite a pleasant surprise. Not the kind of game I would usually buy but it's actually very good. And it's HUGE. Main criticisms would be the very complicated fighting manouevres which means that I usually have to rely on stab stab stab slash slash instead of the complicated moves available if you have 3 hands. Also I think it's about time games found an alternative to 'boss fights'

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Re: Darksiders

Message par WebHead le Mar Oct 12, 2010 7:50 am

I heard that game was ridiculously difficult, for the sake of being difficult.

Re: Darksiders

Message par Dave le Mar Oct 12, 2010 7:58 am

I wouldn't say that actually. I have had to rely on walkthroughs on a couple of occasions but the game is so big that it doesn't really annoy me to have to resort to that. The boss fights can be annoying but the sheer size of the game makes up for it. I don't remember another linear game with so much variety of locations.