[F1] Michael Schumacher Fan Club.

Page 2 sur 25 Précédent  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Suivant

Re: [F1] Michael Schumacher Fan Club.

Message par cobra le Sam 7 Mai 2011 - 14:48

heard the bbc idiots again, not knowing the facts, before they spout off their nonsense, they reckon schumacher has gone backwards because he got beat by rosberg, he says he had grip issue, and everytime he went to push the car, it would lose grip, how is that a driver issue, thats the car tyres, they should really think before they speak, all practice sessions , schumacher has been very competitive, topping the fastest lap time at some point, and now he has a bad lap, to start in 8th, and its starting all this anti schumacher nonsense, rosberg if faster than schumacher only has 2 tenths max over schumi, but the difference was 1.1 sec, so it was definetely a tyre issue, as schumacher stated, and then they bring up di resta, possibly going to merc, and replacing schumi, what aload of crap, if, and thats a big if, di resta goes to merc, he will replace unhappy rosberg, as its been reported, he is not happy to be schumachers teammate, schumacher is developing, along with the mechanics, that car, and he is far more valuable than rosberg, for his info input, rosberg will go and be replaced by someone, who knows who.
we all speculated schumacher getting a car to his liking, and style, i dont think merc have done that, they have compromised to build a car, for both drivers styles, so rosberg is doing well as he can, but schumacher cant do his absolute best, because the car wont do, what he wants from it.

cobra

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Message par cobra le Sam 7 Mai 2011 - 15:04

heres a question for you guys, was schumacher faking a bad 8th place, or was he expecting it, due to being on a different strategy than rosberg, 1.1 secs would explain that, and ross braun didnt seem too unhappy in his interview afterwards, i think we could see a schumacher brawn strategy in play, just like at ferrari, they used to come up with some good ones didnt they.
we know schumacher starts are very good, this year, and his race pace and craft is very good, so maybe they have something in mind, hes been up there with the top cars all weekend, and i expect, him to do the same in the race, i could be wrong, but something doesnt add up, bloody different strategys, you never know truly whats going on.

cobra

Message par freddie le Sam 7 Mai 2011 - 15:23

It's just qualifying... At least Michael finally got into q3 Smile with all the different strategies in the race, we might still have a good weekend tomorrow Smile

ang galing mo Schumacher!

I was just awarded a trophy for laziness. All I need now is for someone to accept it on my behalf.
freddie
freddie

Message par PURIST le Sam 7 Mai 2011 - 19:12

Did he save extra set of tyres or did he use as many tyres as others?

Message par cobra le Dim 8 Mai 2011 - 0:01

thats what i mean we dont know what these teams are up to, and neither do the bbc, all they do is bad mouth non british drivers, without knowing the facts.
i think theres every possibility of a podium for schumi, his race craft will get him up front, and in front of rosberg.

cobra

Message par Schuy1 le Dim 8 Mai 2011 - 3:18

cobra a écrit:thats what i mean we dont know what these teams are up to, and neither do the bbc, all they do is bad mouth non british drivers, without knowing the facts.
i think theres every possibility of a podium for schumi, his race craft will get him up front, and in front of rosberg.

.... well, I hope so Cobra - I have bet some real dollars on him this time !!

I noticed that in the weigh in room, Schumi was visibly upset after his Q3 effort ..... things are just not coming together quickly for him Neutral

..... until someone wins   EIGHT WDC !!!!
and PLEASE GET WELL SOON SCHUMI  :sad1:
Schuy1
Schuy1

Message par freddie le Dim 8 Mai 2011 - 15:48

Disastrous race for Schumi! The car seems to have lost he speed in China, and Michael seems to be over defending at certain times.

Schuy1, I hope you didn't bet a large amount of money!

I was just awarded a trophy for laziness. All I need now is for someone to accept it on my behalf.
freddie
freddie

Message par PURIST le Dim 8 Mai 2011 - 17:00

2 places outside of points. Well, when it's tough, it's tough. Things are not coming together for Schumi.

Message par Schumacat le Dim 8 Mai 2011 - 18:13

I think he has to take the blame himself this time. If he didn't have that incident with Petrov, he would have finished in the points. And he needs to start qualifying better so that he doesn't get caught in incidents like these.

Message par PURIST le Lun 9 Mai 2011 - 5:15

That incident ruined his race, true. He just has to concentrate one race at a time and beat his teammate in the race, I guess.

Message par arizal_adl le Lun 9 Mai 2011 - 7:34

I hope this is the last time I seen the worse of Schumi's race. Over defending yes.. unnecessary too.

He had a good start, but it all went bad after that.
arizal_adl
arizal_adl

Message par cobra le Lun 9 Mai 2011 - 7:56

mercedes have not developed a car to schumis style, like we thought they should do, instead they have built a similar car to last years, most probably due to the fact that rosberg cant drive a car made for scumis style, hence they have compromised and made a car to suit both drivers, but it clearly favours rosbergs style, as last year, and schumi is getting frustrated, he wants to race in his style, but this car will not let him, if schumacher had that red bull car to race with, then we would see him with more race wins, as would the other top drivers, vettel is so lucky to be in this car, compared to the other cars, it is so superior, so how do we know how good vettel really is, because the bbc think hes great, but is he, yes hes good, but he is in a superior car, and that is fact, i think most drivers could get in that car and win, hope mark webber leaves and schumi goes there, i think red bull would love the scumacher franchise in its team, high profile, millions of fans, and sponsors jumping onboard, because schumacher is still a much adored driver, vettel v schumi, that would be great.

cobra

Message par cobra le Lun 9 Mai 2011 - 8:00

sorry about the missing hs , typed too fast.

cobra

Message par Rus-Evo le Lun 9 Mai 2011 - 8:43

cobra a écrit:mercedes have not developed a car to schumis style, like we thought they should do, instead they have built a similar car to last years, most probably due to the fact that rosberg cant drive a car made for scumis style, hence they have compromised and made a car to suit both drivers, but it clearly favours rosbergs style,
My opinion is that Schumi's fans should defend him by all means. But to do so in a way that diminishes Rosberg, when the facts suggest he shouldnt be, is unfair in my opinion. Rosberg has done well, and I am not aware of any evidence that the car suits him more than Schumi.

I expect Schumi's bad luck to calm down, and we will see him more in the points and closer to Rosberg.

I think Schumi must remember some of his bad luck was self created.
Rus-Evo
Rus-Evo

Message par freddie le Lun 9 Mai 2011 - 13:29

I'm actually disappointed with the way Schumi drove. It seems to be bordering to frustration and desperation. I agree..I hope Schumi calms down in the next races. In China, he drove well, defended well but didn't have to touch with other cars and with a good strategy, he finished 8th after starting 14th.

And yes Schumacat, he dose need to qualify better. We know the car is capable of doing well with what Nico is able to do.

freddie
freddie

Message par arizal_adl le Lun 9 Mai 2011 - 13:31

Its always he case. Looks good in FP, but not in qualifying.
arizal_adl
arizal_adl

Message par PURIST le Lun 9 Mai 2011 - 15:05

At least he looks good in the practice, which is an improvement on last year. Laughing

Seriously, though, I think he feels some pressure to perform and he is not in a free-flowing mood. He might just have to forget that he has to beat Nico and just concentrate on his job. He can also forget about the current position. Just concentrate like a rookie and see where that leads to.

Message par cobra le Lun 9 Mai 2011 - 16:49

im not putting down rosberg, he is doing well, he looks more comfortable in the car though, you can see it, the gap is only 2 tenths, so i dont know what the bbc are on about, get this guys, on bbc they asked schumacher in an after race interview, how did he feel, he said he was dissapointed, and there was no joy at the moment, totally understandable, wouldnt you say guys, hes frustrated with the car, and who can blame him, but what do the bbc come out with after that, schumacher should quit, i thought these idiots learned their lesson last year, but here they go again, now i dont mind them thinking these things, its up to them, but to air it on tv to millions of people like you and me, is totally wrong, and something should be done about it, its almost like a witchhunt, and its wrong, they didnt mention massa, who finished behind schumacher, in a fast ferrari did they, should he retire also, no he shouldnt, a driver will quit when he wants to, not when the media tell him to.
as for the petrov incident, that was schumacher frustrated, in a car that was not able to do what he wanted, and it was petrovs fault, a little bit, taking a chance on a slim gap, he was very erratic all race, he even knocked his teammate off track, which heidfeld was not impressed with, but schumacher did say it was his fault, so well go with that.
i wish they would give schumi the car he likes, the pointy car, and rosberg gets a car he likes,( oh wait he has), is it not possible for the team to do this, because it would certainly be a better schumacher on track, that i have no doubt, so far rosbergs got the car he wants, and schumacher hasnt, and has had to put up with it, but like i said its 2 tenths all practice, and them 2 tenths would be eradicated in a pointy car.

cobra

Message par freddie le Mar 10 Mai 2011 - 7:07

yes, if he would just calm down, Michael may be more productive. I don't think he has lost it, because he is setting reasonable times during practice and considering he is 10 or more years older than most drivers, that I may say is pretty impressive.

I'm quite alarmed that the pressure to perform is getting into Michael, because most of the time he handles the pressure well..but hey, he is just human so it can happen to even the best of the drivers.

freddie
freddie

Message par PURIST le Mar 10 Mai 2011 - 7:31

He is clearly not what he used to be and it's quite natural considering his age, but if he finds his form, I think he can still be competitive. Reflex and speed are not everything in F1 driving and MS still has other qualities, like experience and knowledge, to make up for the loss in pure athleticism. He just needs that one good result to boost his confidence. Once that happens, we might see a different Schumi.

Message par arizal_adl le Mar 10 Mai 2011 - 8:04

His race pace wise is ok. I was just wasn't very happy with the Petrov incident, though one could argue, Petrov was never going to make that corner properly anyway. I think if he had let Petrov slid thru he could cut in, and still be in front of Petrov, because I think Petrov would run wide.

2 different clips of the incident, 2 different angles

This is probably similar to Webber vs Lewis in Singapore 2010. No??
arizal_adl
arizal_adl

Message par freddie le Mar 10 Mai 2011 - 9:47

Seeing the replay, in the first video it seems that after Petrov went through and touched wheels with Michael, Michael probably had the idea to take Petrov on the outside of the next turn but have turned a little early and his front wing clipped the rear of the Renault. I don't know, he might have miscalculated the gap between the cars or Petrov may have braked after the first contact thus his car slowed down which Michael may not be expecting and Michael turned into him.

Michael did say it was his fault so good for him to admit it.

freddie
freddie

Message par Schuy1 le Mar 10 Mai 2011 - 10:30

Good videos arizal_adl.

I think Schumi was being quoted as saying "it was partly my fault" ......

Needless to say - if it was one of the UK drivers instead of Schumi, the BBC commentators would have said something like: "of course it is very difficult to see whose coming from behind you in those tiny F1 cars' mirrors ... it was just a racing incident - these things happen"

Because it was MS, we get the usual band wagon comments "he's past it; he should retire; why did he come back, etc., Rolling Eyes

Schuy1
Schuy1

Message par arizal_adl le Mar 10 Mai 2011 - 10:55

I think what it shown on the TV also play some parts, at least from what I am seeing. The only show schumi vs petrov, and schumi trying to defend the DRS overtaking from like 2 cars behind him. But somehow that become the highlights, meanwhile there are some DRS overtaking happen there as well.

I read somewhere his pace at probably 2 of his stints was comparable if not better than Rosberg. I will try to look it up again.

However, I am dissapointed with him, so say the least, because I think he could have avoided the petrov incident, and would be better off. And probably because I have strong feeling that he would/could do better in Turkey, though Turkey was never 'his' track.. sort of.
arizal_adl
arizal_adl

Message par Schuy1 le Mar 10 Mai 2011 - 11:07

He was only a 1,000th of a second off Vettel's Free Practice 3 winning time in Turkey (in 2nd place) ...... he IS getting there - but bad luck is also following him everywhere! Neutral

Schuy1
Schuy1

Page 2 sur 25 Précédent  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Suivant