Nico Rosberg....

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

Re: Nico Rosberg....

Post by Rus-Evo on Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:11 am

esterence wrote:Well done to all those who had the foresight of backing Nico. Knew he was top class Very Happy
We can say "I told you so" Smile
Rus-Evo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodzilla on Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:26 am

Even Jean Alesi fans had 1 i told you so lol

Rodzilla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rus-Evo on Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:27 am

Why so negative, its great when a driver gets his first win..... especially after a long wait.
Rus-Evo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodzilla on Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:33 am

Rus-Evo wrote:Why so negative, its great when a driver gets his first win..... especially after a long wait.

Because i dont like him, especially because he is doing the things schumacher should be doing

but once we get to the non tilke tracks and rosberg finally receives schumacher luck then i will be satisfied
Rodzilla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rus-Evo on Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:12 pm

Well at the moment I am not trusting your predictions..... you thought Nico would get nervous and be swallowed by MS & Kimi........
Rus-Evo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodzilla on Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:42 pm

Rus-Evo wrote:Well at the moment I am not trusting your predictions..... you thought Nico would get nervous and be swallowed by MS & Kimi........

i generally have about a 64% f1 prediction strike rate

but it doesnt take nostradamos to know that if rosberg had received schumachers pitstop today we would be talking about a schumacher win (while every retard here would be complaining that the team did it on purpose)
Rodzilla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nav on Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:52 pm

Are you kidding? Schumacher was eaten up by both McLarens at the first stop. He was nowhere near Rosbergs pace.

Big congrats to Britney, I always thought he's a bit too patient with his team(s) but it's finally paid off for him. Mercedes were worth the wait.

nav

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mika-Juan-Kimi on Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:10 pm

Rodzilla please lay off the japanese people you've been ingesting.Rosberg has been quicker than Schumi from saturday onwards....

Last edited by Mika-Juan-Kimi on Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mika-Juan-Kimi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KoKiNa on Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:22 pm

KoKiNa wrote:Nico is one the top drivers for sure. We have seen only one race this year, so I am sure he will do great things still. Just Michael knows now is worth to push having a good car and not like last year but Nico is OK and will show as Mercedes improves the car in next races.

I told you so... mrgreen
KoKiNa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zing on Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:32 pm

Rodzilla wrote:
Rus-Evo wrote:Well at the moment I am not trusting your predictions..... you thought Nico would get nervous and be swallowed by MS & Kimi........

i generally have about a 64% f1 prediction strike rate

but it doesnt take nostradamos to know that if rosberg had received schumachers pitstop today we would be talking about a schumacher win (while every retard here would be complaining that the team did it on purpose)

Rolling Eyes
zing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zing on Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:37 pm

Nico's first win and he did it in style.
zing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave on Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:46 pm

I managed to miss this thread.

*snigger*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rus-Evo on Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:01 pm

Don t worry.... we got it covered!!

Razz
Rus-Evo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rus-Evo on Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:05 pm

Is it just me or did Nico seem to be happily content after the race instead of super emotional?
Rus-Evo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sailqueen on Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:05 pm

Rus-Evo wrote:Is it just me or did Nico seem to be happily content after the race instead of super emotional?

Nico did that to provoke the trolls! :lang2:
Sailqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodzilla on Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:43 pm

nav wrote:
Are you kidding? Schumacher was eaten up by both McLarens at the first stop. He was nowhere near Rosbergs pace.

Big congrats to Britney, I always thought he's a bit too patient with his team(s) but it's finally paid off for him. Mercedes were worth the wait.

I mean if Rosberg had schumachers pitstop as in he retired afterwards, schumaher would still require the button pitstop error but he wouldve won, anyone who stayed on a 2 stop strategy and wasnt 21 seconds behind rosberg on the 2nd stop would have beaten the rest of the field

as for rosberg being patient with mercedes, he should get down on his knees and kiss schumachers feet, because without him not only would mercedes not be so desperate to provide a winning car, but the team would be known still as brawn or named after someone with $150m and it would be with the Toro Rossos
Rodzilla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KoKiNa on Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:59 pm

Rodzilla wrote:
nav wrote:

I mean if Rosberg had schumachers pitstop as in he retired afterwards, schumaher would still require the button pitstop error but he wouldve won, anyone who stayed on a 2 stop strategy and wasnt 21 seconds behind rosberg on the 2nd stop would have beaten the rest of the field

as for rosberg being patient with mercedes, he should get down on his knees and kiss schumachers feet, because without him not only would mercedes not be so desperate to provide a winning car, but the team would be known still as brawn or named after someone with $150m and it would be with the Toro Rossos

LOL, they were the winning and dominating team without Shummy Laughing
KoKiNa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zing on Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:15 pm

This thread has hit a low - just when you thought it couldn't get lower - it does .. ....
zing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodzilla on Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:21 pm

KoKiNa wrote:
Rodzilla wrote:
nav wrote:

LOL, they were the winning and dominating team without Shummy Laughing

let me provide a history lesson for educational purposes, the brawn gp team werent in a good position at all going forward (reflected in the 2010 mercedes), honda money and developement was finished, the team had no sponsors because of Hondas green world vision, the team was only to be run on prizemoney and it was up for sale

ross brawn knew schumacher wanted a comeback, made an emergency phone call then called Haug/Mercedes and Petronas and told them he could deliver schumacher and they all got on board

rosberg would be 17th on the grid at this time (teammate 20th) if it wasnt for schumacher

Rodzilla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paolo_Lasardi on Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:24 pm

Rewriting history? Laughing

MGP first took over Brawn and hired Rosberg, then MS comeback came on the way.

Paolo_Lasardi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zing on Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:27 pm

lower still.
zing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodzilla on Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:46 pm

Paolo_Lasardi wrote:Rewriting history? Laughing

no no no

Mercedes only got involved because of schumacher, thats why they released the new world champion jenson button on the same day as the takeover announcement because they already knew schumacher was on the way

and Schumacher said that he was talking to Ross Brawn in november who informed him that mercedes would be involved (indicating that the conversation was before the buyout since schumacher probably would know about it if it was public knowledge)

to be fair to rosberg he had options coming off a good 2009 so he wouldnt definately be driving for this team i mercedes didnt buy it
Rodzilla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paolo_Lasardi on Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:59 pm

Rodzilla wrote:
Paolo_Lasardi wrote:Rewriting history? Laughing

no no no

Mercedes only got involved because of schumacher, thats why they released the new world champion jenson button on the same day as the takeover announcement because they already knew schumacher was on the way

and Schumacher said that he was talking to Ross Brawn in november who informed him that mercedes would be involved (indicating that the conversation was before the buyout since schumacher probably would know about it if it was public knowledge)

to be fair to rosberg he had options coming off a good 2009 so he wouldnt definately be driving for this team i mercedes didnt buy it

Well, contracts with Brawn and Rosberg were made way before MS - fact.

Talks, well, talks between Mercedes and Brawn presumably started in Spring and with Rosberg in summer - way before November. You are arguing unreasonably (hint, hint, Laughing ). Razz Razz

Paolo_Lasardi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PURIST on Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:01 pm

What can I say. Congratulations to Nico. I'm sure this won't be the last time.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paolo_Lasardi on Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:03 pm

Btw, I thought MS fans must be happy because a podium for oldtimer is in sight and a couple of wins are well possible this season. That Rosberg is significantly faster/better than old MS is something that we are witnessing the third consecutive year by now. And, come on, it was expectable that Rosberg would not mess up his final Q lap in every race, wasn't it? Wink

Paolo_Lasardi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum