Nico Rosberg....

Page 13 sur 16 Précédent  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Suivant

Re: Nico Rosberg....

Message par zing le Sam Sep 06, 2014 2:01 am

It was worth the wait - but this is the best ... JPM telling Kravitz he and the press are bascially a bunch of wankers on the topic of Spa! I love it.

zing

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Message par Jarnooo le Sam Sep 06, 2014 4:14 am

Glad to see JPM has exactly the same view that I do mrgreen

Message par Mach1 le Sam Sep 06, 2014 5:03 am

Zag a écrit:Yes I believe this was a (hot-headed) racing incident and if Rosberg had been more contrite, 'sorry, made a mistake' instead of bleating on about how it had cost 'him' the win,  then it would have been a none story by 5pm..

cat
Non story...by 5pm  Rolling Eyes
You honestly think Lewis and Nico would be Bosom Buddies with a 'Sorry'
Hamy has raised this issue with FIA just the other day....after FIA said crash was a racing incident.
I think Hamy is pissed and is laying it on really thick

demon2
Mach1

Message par Zag le Sam Sep 06, 2014 10:05 am

No, i don't think Lewis and Nico have ever been bosom buddies, but a sorry would have defused
the situation somewhat..   Whilst Lewis was wrong to say what he said so was Nico..
Luck wise Lewis has had non this year, and to me it is understandable that he is severley pissed..
(again, Friday, the luck isn't improving!!!!)

As to the 'accident' then there is a good chance of the guy in fronts tyre being punctured, we have
seen many over the years....  A new front wing?  The Merc is so good that even the need to stop for a
new one still means you will fighting (and nearly making it), for the win..

Good to see JPM again...  I also remember him bitching like a girl too...

Winging Poms?  I seem to remember Webber doing his fair share (Mansell just took it to a new level..).

Again, ALL drivers moan, even YOUR favourite..!!

cat
Zag

Message par 00521 le Sam Sep 06, 2014 3:52 pm

Message par zing le Sam Sep 06, 2014 5:11 pm

More sense from a driver who's been there , done that.

zing

Message par 240ZR le Dim Sep 07, 2014 11:52 pm

Zag a écrit:
Winging Poms?  I seem to remember Webber doing his fair share (Mansell just took it to a new level..).
cat

Webber might be Australian by nationality but he's still a pomy by blood. Almost every white (Anlgo-Saxon) living in ozzie land has pommy bloodlines, this is why Australia is 2nd to the poms at winging!

240ZR

Message par Mach1 le Lun Sep 08, 2014 12:06 am

Zag a écrit:No, i don't think Lewis and Nico have ever been bosom buddies, but a sorry would have defused
the situation somewhat..   Whilst Lewis was wrong to say what he said so was Nico..
Luck wise Lewis has had non this year, and to me it is understandable that he is severley pissed..
(again, Friday, the luck isn't improving!!!!)

As to the 'accident' then there is a good chance of the guy in fronts tyre being punctured, we have
seen many over the years....  A new front wing?  The Merc is so good that even the need to stop for a
new one still means you will fighting (and nearly making it), for the win..

Good to see JPM again...  I also remember him bitching like a girl too...

Again, ALL drivers moan, even YOUR favourite..!!

cat

All the drivers bitching these days :queen: :queen: :queen:

demon2
Mach1

Message par zing le Lun Oct 13, 2014 8:05 pm

I think Nico has sewn up his second place after Spa, Monza and now Sochi. You cannot win a championship with such errors in a race and I doubt that he can overcome where he is now - it's basically done.

Has to be said that reliability is the main reason he's been in the hunt for such a long time - but in fact he is far better than say the 90% of people who thought he was not able to challenge Lewis on any level. Lewis has definitely been the better driver this year at Mercedes - but far from the better driver on the grid.

zing

Message par Zag le Lun Oct 13, 2014 10:08 pm

I think it is all to play for....   anything (reliability etc.) can happen in the last few races and double
points at the last race could seriously mess with the standings..

I think Nico's biggest detractor has now left the building....  and whilst I have never thought Nico as
good as Lewis he is not that far removed.. on a track, on his own, he can be as quick..

I disagree with you regarding Lewis not being the best driver on the grid.

Given the amount of problems he has had (some team mate induced), and the way he has come back from
them all, I believe Lewis does absolutely deserve the WDC.

cat
Zag

Message par KoKiNa le Mer Oct 15, 2014 10:23 am

Better Lewis get enough point distance before Abu Dabhi race just in case... Razz
KoKiNa

Message par lightmas le Dim Nov 02, 2014 9:49 pm

Always knew Nico would crack towards the end of the season. He just isnt a top driver.
lightmas

Message par Jarnooo le Dim Nov 02, 2014 11:04 pm

Welcome back lighty. Just the type of comment I thought you'd be back with Laughing

Message par zing le Dim Nov 02, 2014 11:33 pm

lightmas a écrit:Always knew Nico would crack towards the end of the season. He just isnt a top driver.

Yeah , poor bastard loses races by 4 seconds to a driver who some consider the best on the grid - he's becoming more and more like Webber every day.   Hamilton is so good  > in his own words <  " It should be easier" ....  but it's its not that easy, is it Lightmas?

Dernière édition par zing le Dim Nov 02, 2014 11:35 pm, édité 1 fois (Raison : H)
zing

Message par JPS4ever le Lun Nov 03, 2014 2:45 pm

Yeah, unfortunately Nico is done, unless Hamilton retires in Abu Dhabi. Nico has shown that when everything is equal, he's able to be fast over 1 lap, but can't beat Hamilton in a race.

Message par zing le Lun Nov 03, 2014 5:42 pm

JPS4ever a écrit:Yeah, unfortunately Nico is done, unless Hamilton retires in Abu Dhabi.  Nico has shown that when everything is equal, he's able to be fast over 1 lap, but can't beat Hamilton in a race.

Yep , no one can deny this.  Lewis is faster than Nico when it counts and the margin is so slim that it produces a result
like yesterday.  It's just funny when the praises of Lewis turn into gross exaggeration an or people like Lightmas saying
Nico is not a top driver.   Well,  if Nico is not a top driver then Lewis should have walked all over him in Qually and the race and won by 30 seconds.   If Nico is not top I\d like to see Lewis battling someone who is....

That said - Lewis has beaten Nico this season - he's the better driver, no question.
zing

Message par tesla le Lun Nov 03, 2014 6:14 pm

"If Nico is not top I\d like to see Lewis battling someone who is...."

Does Alonso a two time champ vs rookie count?
Does Button(another champ) count?

Lewis has had more competitive teammates than anyone else on the grid.
Look at what happened to Vettel the great 4 time champ when he went against a fast teammate.

Face it Zingy this dude has 32 victories. Unless he has a reliability issue in the last race he will be the first of the current generation to win championships with different manufactures.

I also believe he will retire with more wins than any current driver and possibly surpass Senna.

tesla

Message par zing le Lun Nov 03, 2014 6:30 pm

tesla a écrit:"If Nico is not top I\d like to see Lewis battling someone who is...."

Does Alonso a two time champ vs rookie count?  
Does Button(another champ) count?

Lewis has had more competitive teammates than anyone else on the grid.
Look at what happened to Vettel the great 4 time champ when he went against a fast teammate.

Face it Zingy this dude has 32 victories.  Unless he has a reliability issue in the last race he will be the first of the current generation to win championships with different manufactures.  

I also believe he will retire with more wins than any current driver and possibly surpass Senna.

If you hadn't noticed - the point by Lightmas is that Rosberg is not a top driver - not the merit of Lewis Hamilton. You are taking my
statement out of context.

Meanwhile, Vettel has 39 wins versus Lewis's 32 in less time - both driving dominant cars - but who really cares - just imagine if how many they would have if they had been driving for Ferrari since 2009. But of course, people like you always use stats to project greatness in F1 regardless of taking in account the car they have been driving their whole career.

zing

Message par tesla le Lun Nov 03, 2014 7:10 pm

Nope.  A fast car is definitely needed....just look at what Vettel accomplished.  He is definitely not a top driver as he proved this year going against Daniel.
The difference will be what you do when the car is not the fastest and the teammates you competed against.

If I'm not mistaken Hamilton won in every season he competed no matter how bad the car was.  He also had top competitors including two world champions and one very fast German this year.

To answer your question Hamilton would have at least one more championship if he had been driving a Ferrari from 2009-2012 Very Happy

tesla

Message par zing le Lun Nov 03, 2014 8:11 pm

I think you need to start your own thread. This is a thread about Rosberg. But it never fails with Lewis supporters - the truth gets turned into bigger than reality.
zing

Message par tesla le Lun Nov 03, 2014 8:32 pm

The truth hurts. Even when Alonso himself considers Ham the best his fans are still in denial.

tesla

Message par zing le Lun Nov 03, 2014 9:03 pm

The only truth here is you are praising Lewis to high heaven in a thread about Nico Rosberg and you (who ever you are) have three posts on a forum in that regard.
zing

Message par zing le Lun Nov 03, 2014 9:48 pm

Gary a écrit:Don't be delusional, of course he can still deny it, he is lightmas Tesla.

Laughing 
zing

Message par 240ZR le Mer Nov 05, 2014 5:16 am

In 2013, NR was out-qualified 10:9 by LH, with NR netting 3 poles vs Lewis' 5. So far this year, NR has out-qualified LH 10:7 with NR netting 9 poles vs Lewis' 7. So, for all of u using stats to prove & say Nico is not a top driver, then I'm afraid to say... stop smoking shit!

P.S. Oh, & Nico out-gunned a 7 time WC who was his team mate for 3 years. If u want to use WC as a team mate for a stat, then I suggest this stat be used in NR case.

240ZR

Message par zing le Sam Nov 08, 2014 6:17 pm

Nico just slam dunked all sessions faster than Lewis FP - Qually. Never been done against Hamilton in his entire career.

Rosberg admits that it means nothing unless he wins the race - something he can't seem to do... Lewis obviously, in race conditions, has an advantage over Nico in tyre management, fuel consumption ... a very small margin that in the end, wins the race.
zing

Page 13 sur 16 Précédent  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Suivant