Nico Rosberg....

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Re: Nico Rosberg....

Post by 240ZR on Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:07 pm

Ha, quali this year is in Nico's favour 11:7 now with one more session remaining. I guess in terms of raw speed this still don't make him a top driver hey?

240ZR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zag on Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:16 am

Lewis was sandbagging.... without the lockup he would have been on pole.. Wink  

It's not on tyre management or fuel consumption, he is just more of a racer than Nico.

Without his problems the championship would be done and dusted..

cat

Zag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tesla on Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:37 pm

He is such a top driver that he managed only 1 win more than Daniel in a car that is much faster.  If you go by wins it looks like he is driving a Redbull and not a Mercedes.  If you remove Monaco and Spa he would been sitting on 2 wins. 1 less than Daniel and 10 less than his teammate.  I'm actually being generous there....who knows what would have happened if he didn't pull that stunt in Monaco.

I hope that Nico lucks into this championship with another Lewis DNF so he can prove to 240ZR, Zing and the rest of the gang that he is a top driver and a deserving 2014 Champion.  It's time to expose his overrated teammate.  Lewis is so damn slow and he can't overtake if his life depended on it. According to you guys Lewis only has a very small advantage in fuel and tire savings which resulted in 2.5x more wins. Nico for CHAMPION!!  You deserve it mate.

tesla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zing on Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:15 pm

Listen - if you are going to dish Rosberg, at least remain in the subject being discussed and try to get simple facts straight.

Rosberg didn't win Spa. Rosberg has 292 points to Ricciardo's 214 - race wins don't tell the story does it. But it's ok you are grabbing at straws comparing the two.

Meanwhile, he's so sub-par that he has out-qualified Lewis in 2014, a driver that many have called the fastest driver ever over one lap in the history of the sport.

Funny - do you see anyone here saying Nico deserves the championship more than Lewis? Even I have admitted that Nico is not getting the job done and Lewis has the upper hand. Thing is - Rosberg is as fast as Lewis on pace - but when it's race trim Lewis has an advantage because of his superior skills with car - which includes fuel and trye management. If you can't acknowledge how significant that is in today's formula, I'd say you don't know racing.

zing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Schumanoid on Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:38 pm

lightmas wrote:Always knew Nico would crack towards the end of the season. He just isnt a top driver.

Lightmas, where are you? lol!
Schumanoid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tesla on Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:06 pm

Congratulations Nico!  Your first head to head victory this year.
It was aided a bit by a big 7.5sec mistake from Lewis, but nevertheless he did a great job.

tesla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zing on Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:28 pm

Right. All sessions, Q and Race. Has anyone ever served this to Hamilton? No they have not, it's a first. Lewis gave it all, great charge despite his error.
zing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 240ZR on Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:09 am

zing wrote: Thing is - Rosberg is as fast as Lewis on pace

Sorry Zing but the facts show that Nico is actually faster than Lewis in the same car.

We can all throw tesla's favourite word "IF" around like it means something but IF means nothing really, doesn't it? It's the end result that counts.

Last edited by 240ZR on Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total

240ZR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RaySinKa on Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:34 am

zing wrote:

Right.  All sessions, Q and Race.   Has anyone ever served this to Hamilton?  No they have not,  it's a first.   Lewis gave it all, great charge despite his error.  

Now will there be a mega, ongoing analysis of Hamilton's mistake under pressure as there was when ROsberg locked up? Cool

Gone over to Moto GP!

Where they race in the rain.
Ride flat out.
Overtake using speed and skill.

Bye, Bye.

Ray
RaySinKa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tesla on Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:40 am

240ZR wrote:

Sorry Zing but the facts show that Nico is actually faster than Lewis in the same car.

We can all throw tesla's favourite word "IF" around like it means something but IF means nothing really, doesn't it? It's the end result that counts.

Since Nico is faster than Lewis can you name one race this year in which he overtook Lewis on the track? Laughing

You mean the end result of double the amount of wins in identical car despite multiple dnfs, cheating, slashed tires and qualy breakdowns. It's 10:5 my friend.

BTW, I think most of you don't realize that the more you brag about how good and fast Nico is the better Lewis looks. Lewis must be on a whole another level when he can beat super fast Nico 10:5.

In fact, I'm changing sides. I've been convinced by 240ZR and Zing that Nico is the BEST and FASTEST driver in F1. He will be CHAMPION in 2014. We just need a dnf from that slow loser Lewis.

tesla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 240ZR on Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:45 am

tesla wrote:
240ZR wrote:

Since Nico is faster than Lewis can you name one race this year in which he overtook Lewis on the track? Laughing

You mean the end result of double the amount of wins in identical car despite multiple dnfs, cheating, slashed tires and qualy breakdowns.  It's 10:5 my friend.  

BTW, I think most of you don't realize that the more you brag about how good and fast Nico is the better Lewis looks.  Lewis must be on a whole another level when he can beat super fast Nico 10:5.

In fact, I'm changing sides.  I've been convinced by 240ZR and Zing that Nico is the BEST and FASTEST driver in F1.  He will be CHAMPION in 2014.  We just need a dnf from that slow loser Lewis.

Umm, u seem to be "literacy challenged" "my friend". Read my posts again & again until u actually comprehend what I mean. Raw speed is seen & determined in qualifying & not race pace. Race pace is determined by many factors of which u r probably not aware of.
BTW, I think U don't realise that the more u discredit Nico about how bad & slow he is, the worse Lewis looks. Lewis mustn't be on whole other level after all when he can only beat super slow Nico 10:5.
P.S. I never said Nico is the BEST driver, just the fastest this year!

240ZR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zing on Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:38 pm

240ZR wrote:
Umm, u seem to be "literacy challenged" "my friend". Read my posts again & again until u actually comprehend what I mean. Raw speed is seen & determined in qualifying & not race pace. Race pace is determined by many factors of which u r probably not aware of.
BTW, I think U don't realise that the more u discredit Nico about how bad & slow he is, the worse Lewis looks. Lewis mustn't be on whole other level after all when he can only beat super slow Nico 10:5.

It's ok - he supports Lewis Hamilton. Typically a Hamilton supporter can't give credit to an opponent, regardless
of simple facts like Q stats in 2014. He's using race wins to counter because he has nothing else of substance to
explain that Rosberg is generally faster over one lap. I am wondering when he'll pull out that Nico has "stolen" Lewis's
data/technique/underwear to be able to do so...

zing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zag on Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:18 pm

zing wrote:
It's ok - he supports Lewis Hamilton.  Typically a Hamilton supporter can't give credit to an opponent..

That is not a typical Hamilton supporter, just some....  the same as has been seen on here by many supporters of any driver...

Lewis was quicker than Nico yesterday and would have won had he not made that mistake..  well done to Nico for not cracking
under intense pressure....  this time...

cat

Zag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tesla on Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:30 pm

240ZR wrote:

You seem to be "challenged" in overlooking or forgetting things. I don't have the time to look at every qualy, but I do remember that in one we had a brake explosion, in one we had a car that caught on fire, in one we had a teammate going into reverse, another we had changing weather or Lewis not even going out for a final run, another one with glazed brakes, etc.
Maybe you watched another set of qualifying where Nico's car caught on fire or had exploding brakes or had Lewis bring out yellow flags on his pole lap.
Everything looked fair and even to 240ZR. Funny that qualy doesn't have any factors that explain the 11:7 but the race is full of factors "that I don't understand" to explain 10:5. Keep it coming MR EXPERT.

tesla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by esterence on Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:44 pm

I have always held the opinion that Rosberg is a top driver, can be as fast as the best in the business.

But this season, I have seen that he cannot match Lewis' best. He have his days, but overall Lewis shades it.

Mind you, Rosberg can still win the championship and not change my opinion now that he is a little inferior from the top. He is abit like Button for me.
esterence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 00521 on Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:32 am

Arrow  Arrow Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  

Question

Cordial Best,

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zing on Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:14 pm

00521 having keyboard issues?
zing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by esterence on Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:58 pm

esterence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zag on Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:24 pm

cat
Zag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zing on Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:27 am

Sure Zag - Lewis spun off in Austria nullifying Nico's chance for pole...  I'd photoshop the graphic - 2 to 1 problems caused by teammate - but what a waste of time.   Nico is the devil -  just like Button in 2012 and Alonso before him.  It's amazing how everyone's persona gets turned into shit while partnering with Hamilton.
zing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zag on Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:40 am

It was just a joke zing.....

Alonso has said many times there was no problem with Lewis and Jensen has said
Lewis was his best team mate and I think most 'true' F1 fans haven't bad-mouthed either
of them...  

I could argue the same with you...  any team mate Lewis has you will route for.. while posting
grudging praise on occasion to make you look fair...

Nico is not the devil he is a top 5 driver, a smug bastard, but a top 5 driver nevertheless..

'If' he takes the championship this year, given all that has happened, it will be a travesty..
that said, it was just a fucking joke.........!!

cat
Zag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zing on Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:28 pm

You are getting touchy in your old age Zag. I know it was a joke.

My reference to Lewis is to the general public - not you. I don't think you have a good sample of what's out there on other forums (ones that actually have participating members) and perhaps your view or attitude is not representative ... but anyway who cares.

Nico a smug bastard? Lol .... ok... whatever. Meanwhile - My choice of Nico, Button or Alonso over Lewis ... and I praise Lewis to make myself look fair?? Once again - it's unbelievable what Hamilton supporters have in their head. Can't win regardless of what you write unless you are giving ultimate praise for Lewis and agreeing with the brigade.
zing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zag on Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:45 pm

Sure there will always be fanboys of any driver and yes I have seen them on other forums (I think
even you were accused of it in your Alonso days...) but it doesn't mean the majority of LH supporters
are like that...  I speak for myself, not them and if you think I come across as anything other than a
keen supporter then you are mistaken. It doesn't make us unbelievable just because we don't see things
the same way as you...  I can see the faults in Mother Teresa let alone Mr Hamilton..

There are painfully few of us still here so you should care... unless you want to find yourself on
a one person forum (if that is even possible...?).

cat
Zag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zing on Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:39 am

Zag wrote:Sure there will always be fanboys of any driver and yes I have seen them on other forums (I think
even you were accused of it in your Alonso days...) but it doesn't mean the majority of LH supporters
are like that...  I speak for myself, not them and if you think I come across as anything other than a
keen supporter then you are mistaken. It doesn't make us unbelievable just because we don't see things
the same way as you...  I can see the faults in Mother Teresa let alone Mr Hamilton..

There are painfully few of us still here so you should care... unless you want to find yourself on
a one person forum (if that is even possible...?).

cat

It's ok if you don't agree with me about Lewis supporters,  I'm fine with that ...  don't get what you mean
about I should care because we are few here ... anyway ... and perhaps you should stop using "we" and go
back to singular "I" and let people answer for themselves.

You miss key elements even in this thread - the topic is if Rosberg is a worthy top driver and it gets turned
into a Lewis thread in a hurry.
zing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by esterence on Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:49 am

My current view goes like this, whats yours?

Tier 1 (on their day, nobody can beat them) - Lewis, Alonso, Vettel

Tier 2 (top driver, just a little off) - Rosberg, Ricciardo(do it one more season and he will be up there), Kimi, Button, Hulkenberg, Bianchi

Tier 3 (enough speed, but make too many mistakes/not enough racecraft) - Bottas, Massa, Perez, Magnussen, Grosjean, Maldonado, Kvyat, Sutil, Kobayashi

Tier 4 (simply not good enough racer despite some good days. Do not belong to f1) - Vergne, Gutierrez, Chilton, Ericsson.
esterence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum