Mercedes War

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: Mercedes War

Post by Mach1 on Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:38 pm

Hopefully Nico doesn't expect Hammy to pull over because of that one favor he remembers from last year

demon2
Mach1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zing on Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:53 am

Rus-Evo wrote:I remember last year Rosberg gave way to Lewis under protest and said something like "I will remember this".  He could be forgiven for feeling that the favour was not returned.

But this season is a different situation though, no favours is the best way IMHO their battle is all that saves the season.

No it was more like Nico was told to stay behind Lewis although he was easily quicker . He said "Remember this one"
zing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodzilla on Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:09 pm

yeah i was right it is war hahaha

after hamilton has been sticking it to rosberg this season by defending too aggressively in bahrain and the combination of ruining his race strategy and driving him off the track at hungary its nice to see nico fighting back

even though he didnt mean to hit him, im sure he is pleased by the results, any idiots who booed him on the podium should stfu and go back to making waffles you pinheads

they should be booing the quitter, imagine wanting to quit when the championship points are available, anything could happen, safety car, rain etc
Rodzilla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodzilla on Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:15 pm

oh and i was right about niki lauda being the cheerleader of hamilton haha, i knew it just by looking at him

all season the drivers are encouraged to fight on track, mercedes used to talk about it like they were better than everyone because of it

now when lewis gets hit and ruins his race all of a sudden this behavior is not on and its clearly nico's fault lol, the only reason they didnt contact previously this season is because rosberg has avoided it and let hamilton win

Rodzilla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by esterence on Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:48 pm

Hamilton says Rosberg admitted to doing it deliberately. Friendship over then
esterence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodzilla on Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:12 pm

oh man what a mess, hamilton has claimed that rosberg told him at the team meeting he did it on purpose and told the media that it meant crashing on purpose

obviously nico meant that he put his car initially into an aggressive position on purpose because he feels that lewis hasnt been fair with him at times this season (clearly he is pissed over the last lap hamilton move on him in hungary and has been thinking about it all holiday, thoughts like 'next time he takes me off the track theres going to be a problem')

in his mind he was going to go into the chicane super aggressive and see what happened, either he was going to force lewis to yield or lewis was going to try to take him off the track and there would be contact, when he realised that the move wasnt on then he did try to get out of it as you can all see on the video of it

so rosberg instigated the incident because he has been frustrated this season and was again frustrated at getting passed at the start, but dont worry about it, hamilton is the king of instigating incidents

lewis taking comments made at a private meeting to the media is just another move designed to rally support for himself as the cheated hero, just like when he tweeted telemetry to explain why button was faster

Rodzilla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodzilla on Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:24 pm

also what a joke hamilton now making comments about wanting to play the team game "we could have had a 1-2" lol, just as long as he is the 1 in that 1-2 i bet

if i was rosberg id be totally defiant in the team meeting

"yeah i know you guys recommended to us that we didnt make contact, but you also recommended to lewis that he get out of the way to help with my strategy and he decided to be the new team principle and reject the request, so now im making myself the team deputy team principle and ill make the decision if i want to collide please"
Rodzilla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 00521 on Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:03 pm

I will not comment on Rosberg's blatant and low class cheating today or at Monaco.

Frankly, he is not worth my precious saliva.

Cordial Best,

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 240ZR on Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:55 pm

Rodzilla wrote:oh and i was right about niki lauda being the cheerleader of hamilton haha, i knew it just by looking at him

all season the drivers are encouraged to fight on track, mercedes used to talk about it like they were better than everyone because of it

now when lewis gets hit and ruins his race all of a sudden this behavior is not on and its clearly nico's fault lol, the only reason they didnt contact previously this season is because rosberg has avoided it and let hamilton win

Obviously u didn't hear all of Lauda's words or ur cherry picking!

240ZR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 00521 on Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:15 am

Rosberg basically admitted it in the Mercedes debrief.

He did it to make a deliberate point.

http://www.jamesallenonf1.com/2014/08/did-rosberg-admit-to-crashing-into-hamilton-on-purpose/

Cordial Best,

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 240ZR on Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:51 am

00521 wrote:Rosberg basically admitted it in the Mercedes debrief.

He did it to make a deliberate point.

http://www.jamesallenonf1.com/2014/08/did-rosberg-admit-to-crashing-into-hamilton-on-purpose/

Cordial Best,

LOL! Now ur twisting Nico's words. Did he "basically" admit it or did he "actually" admit he cheated. Like I mentioned in the other thread,

"LOL! So every time a driver holds his line & doesn't yield is a cheat???"

Every driver that doesn't yield is now a "deliberate" act is it? Just because a driver does not yield to avoid a collision, doesn't mean they're a cheat... it means they're reckless! In this incident, Nico also damaged his wing & could have also easily run over his own debris & punctured one of his own tyres too. So IMO, he didn't cheat, it wasn't a deliberate collision, just as many other drivers in the past, he just thort that LH wud give him more space knowing that NR is not one to yield. At best, Nico was reckless & maybe shud have gotten a drive thru for causing a collision.

240ZR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodzilla on Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:41 am

240ZR wrote:
Rodzilla wrote:oh and i was right about niki lauda being the cheerleader of hamilton haha, i knew it just by looking at him

Obviously u didn't hear all of Lauda's words or ur cherry picking!

trust me ive read all of laudas words from the beginning of the hamilton/rosberg partnership

he started off by totally discounting rosberg, saying hamilton can bring mercedes to the top and do something schumacher couldnt do, this season he is the big hamilton supporter, do a google search for all his comments

when lewis deliberately put his car into a dangerous position at bahrain and hungary and forced rosberg to take major avoiding action there was no problem from the team, lauda even defended hamilton destroying rosbergs race strategy and defying the team request

so im all for rosberg taking the matters into his own hands
Rodzilla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zing on Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:16 pm

The way the previous battles have gone - how can anyone be surprised at Nico holding his line and Lewis cliping the wing. The result is horrible from a team perspective but in the long run there are some who are almost always using forceful driving to defend or pass and they have praise but when the tactic does not work it the other driver who gets the $hit .

I remember the flack that Nico got in Bahrain 2012 ... that's so effing funny because neither Alonso or Lewis ever had any part of their wing alongside Nico - yet people wanted his head - he followed the rules to letter of the law. Meanwhile in 2014 Rosberg has had the door shut in his face repeatedly by Lewis - this time he said $&*& this - not this time. The hit wing to tyre if not for a few centimeters may not of even happened - it's a damned racing incident and this whole BS about Rosberg doing it on purpose and being a cheat... a load pure ___________ .
zing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mach1 on Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:01 pm

I dont care what the article says. I think it was a racing incident....unless someone could prove Nico slowed down. Same think with Vettel and Alonso.

Hamy and Alonso just got too close.

demon2
Mach1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 00521 on Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:05 pm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zag on Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:45 pm

I don't believe it was on purpose....  just hot-headed and clumsy..

Either way I am sure Rosberg is laughing with all of those extra points....

cat
Zag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zing on Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:37 pm

00521 wrote:I will not comment on Rosberg's blatant and low class cheating today or at Monaco.

Frankly, he is not worth my precious saliva.

Cordial Best,

Lol - well most of us type with our fingers ... and there's not much spit to it. But Good luck with painting
Nico any color that suits you.

Funny enough it was Lewis who drove forcefully all year and won - Rosberg held his line and the world falls
apart. That touch could have gone either way > Meanwhile - Wasn't it Lewis who said " I'll settle it like Senna?"
zing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 00521 on Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:53 am

Frankly, The F-1 fans at SPA are very sophisticated and know their track very well.

That's why they booed Rosberg.

Rosberg demonstrates unsportsmanlike behavior plus outright cheating.

Rosberg emulates the BAD Schumi, not the GOOD Schumi.

Just like 1997... all over again.

First Monaco, now this.

http://www.theguardian.com/sport/2014/aug/25/lewis-hamilton-jenson-button-nico-rosberg-f1-spa-crash

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/formula-1/nico-rosberg-doesnt-deserve-f1-4105339

Cordial Best,

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 240ZR on Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:07 am

00521 wrote:Frankly, The F-1 fans at SPA are very sophisticated and know their track very well.

First Monaco, now this.

http://www.theguardian.com/sport/2014/aug/25/lewis-hamilton-jenson-button-nico-rosberg-f1-spa-crash

Cordial Best,

LOL! I don't know why u keep putting up links that are contradicting ur claim of "CHEATING" on Nico's behalf. No one in any of these links & (& prior links) have out rightly said that Nico is a cheat... only u, which is based on the interpretation of Lewis' interpreted words from Nico!

240ZR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zing on Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:29 am

00521 wrote:Frankly, The F-1 fans at SPA are very sophisticated and know their track very well.

First Monaco, now this.

Cordial Best,

Hmmm comparing Spa 2014 to Jerez 1997. This has to be your worst post ever ...
zing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 240ZR on Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:51 am

00521 wrote:

Cordial Best,

1997??? That's just plain ridiculous 521 & u know it... u got something against Germans? cause I seem to remember u don't like Vettel all that much either.

240ZR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 00521 on Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:34 pm

240ZR wrote:
00521 wrote:

Cordial Best,

1997??? That's just plain ridiculous 521 & u know it... u got something against Germans? cause I seem to remember u don't like Vettel all that much either.

No, I just dislike CHEATERS, especially SERIAL Cheaters and LIARS

There are so many GREAT German drivers over the past 50 years and NONE of them were cheats until the Schumi era.

However, when FIA basically refused to punish Schumi (for 2 decades), we came into the win at any cost era.

Had the great driver Heinz Harald Frentzen been 7X WDC, perhaps an entire generation of German kids entering motorsport would have had a POSITIVE example of how top comport oneself on the race track.

My "problem with Vettel" was not at all with him, it was with the massive amount of cheating technology that Red Bull KNOWINGLY used at the time, the deflector scandal, the under car holes, etc...

Rosberg, however... Get real.

Monaco, ... then this?

He's an impulse cheater. Just like his hero.

We'll see yet another major incident from him, before the season is over.

Its deep in his personality... Number one at all costs. No matter the shame.

Like Schumi, he compartmentalizes his mind, spontaneously cheats, then attempts to logically explain it afterwards.

Rosberg = Compulsive Cheater + lack of ETHICS.

Warm Regards,

Last edited by 00521 on Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by F1 forever on Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:36 pm

Nico Rosberg:
"I was trying to prove a point."

Point taken. Jackass.
F1 forever

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 00521 on Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:39 pm

F1 forever wrote:

Nico Rosberg:

Point taken. Jackass.

F1 forever

Thank You.

You have just elegantly said exactly what I was trying in vain to explain.

Cordial Best,

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zing on Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:12 pm

00521 wrote:
F1 forever wrote:

Nico Rosberg:

Point taken. Jackass.

F1 forever

Thank You.

You have just elegantly said exactly what I was trying in vain to explain.

Cordial Best,

Had Rosberg held his line on other occasions there would have been more carbon on the circuit as a result.  Just remember Lewis's clashes with Massa ,  a non teammate and how much splintering went on there.   When you are in the hunt for the WDC and your opponent uses forceful tactics in defense and certainly we have seen that with Lewis and Nico this year -  at some point the driver on the receiving end says enough is enough.   I've watched the video enough times to believe it's not on purpose and just brain fade and not getting his wing to slot behind lewis ... stupid result .  I bet you have not even considered that the incident could have gone either way to wreck either drivers race - unfortunately if was Lewis that took the brunt.  

I find also hilarious that someone like you jumping all over Rosberg and calling him a cheat while Lewis is some kind of angel.  He has one
off of the worst collision rates of the top drivers in overtaking - been caught red handed lying to stewards - bring a huge load of drama and intra-team discord to the garage. We've seen it with Alonso - Button and now Nico.

I place the blame 90% on Nico for this one - and yet whatever the fallout will be from the team - he will suffer the consequences
and also the public whenever it involves Lewis it gets blown out of proportion.  Funniest is Lewis saying Nico can't be trusted.   This comment from someone that once wore the title Crashmilton and had the rather of Lauda saying if he didn't change his driving he would kill someone. .

Warm regards ... lol
zing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum