Rosbergs car again?

Page 1 sur 3 1, 2, 3  Suivant

Rosbergs car again?

Message par Rodzilla le Lun Juil 28, 2014 3:47 pm

ok so im not usually the conspiracy buff but rosberg has had a terrible run of luck it makes me wonder if they are holding him back to secure the championship for hamilton?

firstly the team sent him out too late in australia so that he couldnt cross the line in time and hamilton got pole, he had clutch issues off the start earlier in the season that handed hamilton the win, and we all know about the power issue/brake problems in canada and the gearbox issue in britain that cost him 2 wins and 32pts in the championship, it was only his brilliance that helped him recover 2nd place in canada

anyway so during the hungary race he gets unlucky and got caught by the safety car combined with the rest of the field cheating and going faster than the safety car delta time it cost him another clear win along with another weird smoky brake issue, but he is still ok and ahead of hamilton with very similar tyre lives (he actually had a fresher set by a lap)

so mercedes decide at that point they should split the strategy, they put rosberg onto a 3 stop strategy on a track that is difficult to pass and keep lewis on the 2 stop, which i understand the situation because its a close thing if the tyre will last

so they deliberately hold rosberg back at his 2nd of 3 stops with a 4.9 second stop (which for some reason was made 6 laps after the safety car, why not just pit him then), it puts him even further deeper into the field having to pass his way out

so later in the race these mercedes mistakes have now put rosberg a few seconds down on lewis but with faster tyres and a sprint strategy, on lap 47 they explained the situation to lewis to let him through, on lap 49 rosberg is in the drs and 0.500 behind, on lap 52 rosberg asks why he hasnt been let through yet implying that there was an understanding that he would be let through and perhaps rosberg even backed off because he was waiting or team told him to not risk a pass, meanwhile 7 laps have gone by and now rosbergs tyres have gone off, the team allowed their new team principle hamilton to play delaying games and further ruined his strategy by costing him 2 seconds and a shot at alonso

so they pit rosberg in for the 3rd time, he rejoins a frustrating few seconds behind the williams and raikkonen

why did mercedes put rosberg on the 3 stop strategy with a pitstop right after a safety car and why did they not let him maximise his potential by allowing him to pass hamilton instead of playing games confusing rosberg by lying to him that he will be let through

this is an outrage that cost him victory
Rodzilla

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Re: Rosbergs car again?

Message par V-Power le Lun Juil 28, 2014 3:52 pm

Agree 100%

00521 you should wait till sundays.... LolRoll 
V-Power

Message par Rodzilla le Lun Juil 28, 2014 4:07 pm

also i forgot to mention the 4.5 second stop for rosberg when he was ahead at canada which gave lewis the lead (they were both wounded but again the problem was more severe for rosberg initially, hamilton ruined the plan by destroying his brakes)

in the 2013 malaysian gp they clearly told rosberg to not pass a stricken hamilton, ross brawn wanted his successor for team principle to get a glory first podium

its as if lewis hamilton is schumacher and nico rosberg is irvine
Rodzilla

Message par Gary le Lun Juil 28, 2014 7:05 pm

so true all this!  mrgreen 

- Kimi was a completely unique F1-driver, different character, brilliant driver and the most fair opponent I have ever known
   Fernando Alonso, before 2012

"It felt better than sex!", Lewis Hamilton after his first GP win.
"Maybe he has never tried sex?", Kimi Räikkönen's comment on that.
Gary

Message par F1 forever le Lun Juil 28, 2014 7:36 pm

Rodzilla a écrit:ok so im not usually the conspiracy buff but rosberg has had a terrible run of luck it makes me wonder if they are holding him back to secure the championship for hamilton?

Yeah, that's why they asked Hamilton to move over for Rosberg, even though the latter was on the last legs of his soft tyres and couldn't even make it into the DRS window - with the stated expectation that Rosberg would win the race yet again and increase his championship lead over Hamilton even further (to 27 PTS).
F1 forever

Message par Rodzilla le Lun Juil 28, 2014 8:32 pm

F1 forever a écrit:
Rodzilla a écrit:ok so im not usually the conspiracy buff but rosberg has had a terrible run of luck it makes me wonder if they are holding him back to secure the championship for hamilton?

Yeah, that's why they asked Hamilton to move over for Rosberg, even though the latter was on the last legs of his soft tyres and couldn't even make it into the DRS window - with the stated expectation that Rosberg would win another race and increase his championship lead over Hamilton even further (to 27 PTS)

Rosberg made it very close on lap 47 and 49, he was within a car length going into turn 1, this was ignored by the hamilton publicists brundle and kravitz when arguing a few laps later that he should be closer if he wanted to be let through

team principle hamilton got the call to let him through on lap 46 because rosberg closed the gap from over 3 seconds in the previous few laps, hamilton doesnt say that he will not let him through immediately, he instead makes a stupid statement that he is not sure if his tyres will last to the end of the race (stupid because this is irrelevant to the issue at hand, if lewis needs another stop he will fall behind rosberg if he lets him by or not)

lewis then lies to the team on lap 51 and says that if rosberg gets closer then he will allow him to overtake, ironically when rosberg did get closer a few laps earlier he didnt let him through, lewis then says that he isnt slowing down for rosberg

on the next lap rosberg asks why isnt he being let through (like i said this implies that he has been told that he will be let through), the team WITHHOLDS the information that lewis said he isnt going to slow down, and instead tell him that lewis has been told, the team basically LIED to nico and left him in confusion waiting to be let through

if you want to talk about fair racing the team should have said to nico "lewis is not going to let you pass, race him"

in fact this whole process should have been accelerated so that on lap 46 nico should know for sure if he is racing

but instead you get the team principle playing games

"Please Mr Hamilton dont hold him up"

*OVER THE COURSE OF 8 Laps*

"my tyres maybe arent going to last", "my ass sure is hot man", "oh man i forgot to feed the dog"

"if he gets closer ill let him through" "actually no im not going to slow down"

and to make matters worse the gap was 2 seconds to alonso, by the end of it he was 3.8 seconds, so lewis was backing him up into the traffic lol

finally the team stopped asking the team principle to help the team by lap 54 and who knows what rosberg was being told, the poor guy didnt know what the hell was going on
Rodzilla

Message par F1 forever le Lun Juil 28, 2014 9:21 pm

Rosberg himself admitted that even though he was on the soft tyres, his tyres were "pretty much done" by the time he caught up to Hamilton. That's why he couldn't put more pressure on him.

Wolff had to concede that Nico "wasn't close enough" for a team order to be issued.  

Let's see after the break how many times Rosberg's car will break down, and how many races he will have to start from the back of the grid, or be demoted on the grid as a result of having to replace more damaged parts than the regulations allow (an expected result of what Mercedes called "quality control issues" on Lewis' car).

My prediction: He will not even equalize Hamilton's negative streak over the course of the season. And that will continue to give Rosberg a huge advantage in the title chase.
F1 forever

Message par Rodzilla le Lun Juil 28, 2014 9:34 pm

F1 forever a écrit:Rosberg himself admitted that even though he was on the soft tyres, his tyres were "pretty much done" by the time he caught up to Hamilton. That's why he couldn't put more pressure on him.

Wolff had to concede that Nico "wasn't close enough" for a team order to be issued.  

Let's see after the break how many times Rosberg's car will break down, and how many races he will have to start from the back of the grid, or be demoted on the grid as a result of having to replace more damaged parts than the regulations allow (an expected result of what Mercedes called "quality control issues" on Lewis' car).

My prediction: He will not even equalize Hamilton's negative streak over the course of the season. And that will continue to give Rosberg a huge advantage in the title chase.

yeah ok, the bad luck so far has been equal but they only sabotage lewis so that people wont get suspicious and so when it really counts they will sabotage rosberg and everyone will say it is fair

or maybe this is all random
Rodzilla

Message par 00521 le Mar Juil 29, 2014 6:31 am

F1 forever a écrit:Rosberg himself admitted that even though he was on the soft tyres, his tyres were "pretty much done" by the time he caught up to Hamilton. That's why he couldn't put more pressure on him.

Bravo.

+1000

Just when I was getting tired of reading 'Pravda'.

Cordial Best,

Message par 240ZR le Jeu Juil 31, 2014 10:42 am

[quote="Rodzilla"]ok so im not usually the conspiracy buff but rosberg has had a terrible run of luck it makes me wonder if they are holding him back to secure the championship for hamilton?

Bahahaha! Ur killing me, I haven't laughed so hard for some time now... sarcasm at it's best, nice one Rodzilla!

240ZR

Message par 00521 le Ven Aoû 01, 2014 4:31 am

240ZR a écrit:

Bahahaha! Ur killing me, I haven't laughed so hard for some time now... sarcasm at it's best, nice one Rodzilla!

+100

Cool 

Cordial Best,

Message par Rodzilla le Dim Sep 21, 2014 2:01 pm

again they are sabotaging rosbergs car
Rodzilla

Message par F1 forever le Dim Sep 21, 2014 4:34 pm

Rodzilla a écrit:again they are sabotaging rosbergs car

Strangely enough they're sabotaging Hamilton's car a lot more, as evidenced by his reliability record. Or maybe you're overestimating Mercedes' quality control, which has stunned audiences for years, mostly on non-Rosberg cars.
F1 forever

Message par zing le Dim Sep 21, 2014 5:07 pm

F1 forever a écrit:
Rodzilla a écrit:again they are sabotaging rosbergs car

Strangely enough they're sabotaging Hamilton's car a lot more, as evidenced by his reliability record. Or maybe you're overestimating Mercedes' quality control, which has stunned audiences for years, mostly on non-Rosberg cars.

A little late today? Perhaps you miss Rods satire but at the same time it's Rosberg that lost serious ground today and the championship lead. Meanwhile 2013 Rosberg lost more to reliability than Lewis.
zing

Message par F1 forever le Dim Sep 21, 2014 5:34 pm

zing, the facts I posted are accurate. That's what I care about.
F1 forever

Message par zing le Dim Sep 21, 2014 5:51 pm

F1 forever a écrit:zing, the facts I posted are accurate. That's what I care about.

It's obvious what you care about.
zing

Message par F1 forever le Dim Sep 21, 2014 5:59 pm

zing a écrit:
F1 forever a écrit:zing, the facts I posted are accurate. That's what I care about.

Thanks!
F1 forever

Message par zing le Dim Sep 21, 2014 6:11 pm

F1 forever a écrit:
zing a écrit:

Thanks!

F1 forever a écrit:

Do remember what you write? It's funny because you don't even realize Rodzilla's post is mocking Hamilton supporters talking about sabotage ... and here you are doing it again. cyclops
zing

Message par F1 forever le Dim Sep 21, 2014 6:33 pm

zing, I feel very comfortable about that prediction.
F1 forever

Message par zing le Dim Sep 21, 2014 8:28 pm

Yep,  you are quite comfortable with conspiracies against Hamilton. 'specially when Mercedes has been helping Rosberg stun the masses. Today backing that theory in such fine form.
zing

Message par F1 forever le Lun Sep 22, 2014 12:13 am

Actually I'm looking at facts, statistics, and patterns over the course of a season. And I care very much about two drivers on a team getting equal shots at scoring points so that the standings are at least somewhat reflective of their respective performances, which is far from the case right now.

And Rosberg has done his part in exaggerating that distortion even more, by "proving a point", as he put it, ruining the race for his race-leading teammate and costing the team a probable race win in the process.

With only 5 races remaining, it seems extremely unlikely that these things will even out, even though I'd much prefer it if they did. And then there's the idiotic double-points rule, which will lead to absurdly unfair outcomes especially for the top teams, where it can cause a 50 PTS swing in just one race, with no chance of making up for it for the driver(s) on the wrong end of it.
F1 forever

Message par zing le Lun Sep 22, 2014 2:35 pm

You know what - I guess you don't listen to anything current drivers say about Spa. It was a racing incident according to many who participate in sport. Instead - because this is Hamilton, the drama has to take it's silly childish head and scream like a baby. Tell me , how was it when Vettel and Webber crashed? The incident was 10 times worse, yet less than than 10 times the crying.

Even on a day where Rosberg gets nullified on the grid - it's not good enough for you. Your facts, your statistics don't include 2013 - granted 2014 has had Lewis the brunt of the issues but even on a day where Rosberg loses a huge advantage - you are here to trash Rosberg. Who is exaggerating and distorting > have a look in the mirror.
zing

Message par F1 forever le Lun Sep 22, 2014 6:35 pm

zing a écrit: You know what - I guess you don't listen to anything current drivers say about Spa.  It was a racing incident according to many who participate in sport.  Instead - because this is Hamilton,  the drama has to take it's silly childish head and scream like a baby.

Once again, I only cited facts about the the Spa incident.

"During this meeting Nico acknowledged his responsibility for the contact that occurred on lap two of the Belgian Grand Prix and apologized for this error of judgment.
"Suitable disciplinary measures have been taken for the incident," the statement read.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/08/29/us-motor-racing-mercedes-rosberg-idUSKBN0GT1AD20140829

In addition to that, he was fined a rather hefty amount which was donated to charity. Such disciplinary measures are extremely rare in Formula 1, and highlight the severity not just of the incident and the context in which it happened, but of Rosberg's behaviour afterwards, which was completely unacceptable from a team standpoint.  

As for the rest of your post, I'm not interested in taking things to a personal level. I have zero interest in things like that, as evidenced by my earlier one-word reply to you. I'm here to discuss the sport, and nothing else. If that's not your thing, I'm the wrong guy to talk to.
F1 forever

Message par zing le Lun Sep 22, 2014 6:50 pm

It's interesting that what you post are "facts"  and what drivers who are part of the sport see it differently.  

...and Rosberg has done his part in exaggerating that distortion even more, by "proving a point", as he put it, ruining the race for his race-leading teammate and costing the team a probable race win in the process.

The above quote is your opinion not shared by many drivers who spoke in support of Nico.  

If you are no interested in talking other than f1 - then keep it that way and leave the innuendo and nuances aside because your opinion is hardly fact nor accurate in the manner you present yourself.  A little congruency would help.

More facts?  

zing

Message par F1 forever le Lun Sep 22, 2014 7:14 pm

zing, yes, my opinions are backed up by the facts, and I already cited them above. There's a lot more to the story than you seem to be willing to acknowlegde, but it doesn't change what actually happened, and how the parties involved in the incident behaved afterwards.
F1 forever

Page 1 sur 3 1, 2, 3  Suivant