Rosbergs car again?

Page 2 sur 3 Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant

Re: Rosbergs car again?

Message par zing le Lun Sep 22, 2014 7:32 pm

F1 forever a écrit:zing, yes, my opinions are backed up by the facts, and I already cited them above. There's a lot more to the story than you seem to be willing to acknowlegde, but it doesn't change what actually happened, and how the parties involved in the incident behaved afterwards.

Using the word sabotage in your statements is not fact.

With Spa -  There are two realities one from within the paddock and one from a fans point of view.  The latter being based
sensationalism and media manipulation.  Your "facts" are based on that.    If you read or listen to what's being said by people
like Prost, Vettel ,  Walker,  Webber, Juan Pablo Montoya or Alonso - the "facts" are quite different.  However you wish to present yourself as some holder of the truth, repeatedly...  There is plenty to acknowledge in regard to Spa or reliability or sabotage ... reality is you are misrepresenting most of it to suit your agenda.  But honestly I have to acknowledge that I trust the opinion of people who actually participate in the sport to your "fan" facts and one sided opinions.
zing

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Message par F1 forever le Lun Sep 22, 2014 8:32 pm

zing a écrit:Using the word sabotage in your statements is not fact.

You apparently completely misunderstood what I was trying to convey there.

I referred back to Rodzilla's earlier post, who repeatedly used the word "sabotage" in his postings (see even the different formatting of the word in my post to make that even clearer), to convey the point that Mercedes has suffered from severe quality control issues for years, meaning that the technical problems are rather a sign of those issues, and not the result of sabotage.

It's their main weakness, as both Wolff and Rosberg acknowledged in Singapore, and has been at its worst while Schumi was still on the team, who had a ridiculous record of DNFs caused by technical issues - unlike anything I've ever seen before (or will probably ever again). It raised questions about equal treatment (vs. Rosberg) within the team because the relative numbers were so absurdly skewed, but those were squashed by members of the team, including Schumi himself.

http://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/schumacher-s-bad-run-mere-fate-brawn/

At the same time, the numbers for this season are what they are, and they've put Hamilton at a significant disadvantage in the reliability department (but nowhere close to what Schumi had to endure), and that is another fact I'm keeping track of for this season.
F1 forever

Message par F1 forever le Lun Sep 22, 2014 8:45 pm

zing a écrit:With Spa -  There are two realities one from within the paddock and one from a fans point of view.  The latter being based
sensationalism and media manipulation.  Your "facts" are based on that.

Actually my view is based exclusively on what the directly involved parties did, and said, and wrote themselves.

I couldn't care less about what "fans" or other people (whatever their profession may be) not involved in the incident think. They are completely irrelevant to me, as they don't even have access to the pieces of information that matter the most.
F1 forever

Message par zing le Lun Sep 22, 2014 9:05 pm

F1 forever a écrit:
zing a écrit:Using the word sabotage in your statements is not fact.

You apparently completely misunderstood what I was trying to convey there.

I referred back to Rodzilla's earlier post, who repeatedly used the word "sabotage" in his postings (see even the different formatting of the word in my post to make that even clearer), to convey the point that Mercedes has suffered from severe quality control issues for years, meaning that the technical problems are rather a sign of those issues, and not the result of sabotage.

It's their main weakness, as both Wolff and Rosberg acknowledged in Singapore, and has been at its worst while Schumi was still on the team, who had a ridiculous record of DNFs caused by technical issues - unlike anything I've ever seen before (or will probably ever again). It raised questions about equal treatment (vs. Rosberg) within the team because the relative numbers were so absurdly skewed, but those were squashed by members of the team, including Schumi himself.

http://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/schumacher-s-bad-run-mere-fate-brawn/

At the same time, the numbers for this season are what they are, and they've put Hamilton at a significant disadvantage in the reliability department (but nowhere close to what Schumi had to endure), and that is another fact I'm keeping track of for this season.

I don't misunderstand what you are trying to convey at all. It very plain and obvious what your agenda is ....

Examples of issues (like you have never seen or will see again) are Webber while at RB and now Vettel and yet you sit here writing as if Schumacher (at Mercedes) had the worst ever and somehow this reflects on Rosberg being given better treatment. Even the article you post uses Brawns words of MS's issues as " mere fate."

I suggest you start a blog for all of your "facts" and "figures" - but maybe you should remove bias to from your position and perhapos you might realize that Rosberg's DNF in Singapore went a long way to equalize (but not entirely) the playing field in reliability department - but I don't that happening since are so bent on representing Rosberg as the beneficiary of better treatment ... precisely why Rodzilla satirized the entire situation - you fit the profile perfectly.
zing

Message par F1 forever le Lun Sep 22, 2014 9:11 pm

zing a écrit: Examples of issues (like you have never seen or will see again) are Webber while at RB and now Vettel

Run the numbers yourself. They are not comparable. Look it up, if you have a real interest in finding out the facts. You'd be shocked to find out it's exactly like I said.

For example, since I brought up the specific example, in 2012, just looking at the DNFs due to technical issues (which is of course only part of the total picture):

Rosberg - 0
Schumi - 5

Then take a look at Rosberg's totals for his entire Mercedes stint, vs. the combined total of Schumi and Hamilton, up to the present day. The numbers are what they are, and my earlier statement accurately reflected these facts. Mercedes does have quality control issues, and the majority of those issues have occured on the cars driven by Rosberg's teammates. That's just the way it has been since Mercedes returned back to the scene in 2010.

Anyway, that's it from me, to you, on this board, since you seem unwilling or incapable of making posts without including a barrage of personal attacks. Maybe I should have looked up your user name earlier... could have saved me some time.

zing (verb) - to insult; assault verbally (source: The Dictionary of American Slang, Fourth Edition by Barbara Ann Kipfer, PhD. and Robert L. Chapman)
F1 forever

Message par Mach1 le Mar Sep 23, 2014 4:44 am

Razz Razz Razz
Mach1

Message par Mach1 le Mar Sep 23, 2014 4:53 am

F1 forever a écrit:
zing (verb) - to insult; assault verbally (source: The Dictionary of American Slang, Fourth Edition by Barbara Ann Kipfer, PhD. and Robert L. Chapman)
Razz Razz Razz
Mach1

Message par zing le Mar Sep 23, 2014 2:35 pm

F1 forever a écrit:
zing a écrit: Examples of issues (like you have never seen or will see again) are Webber while at RB and now Vettel

Run the numbers yourself. They are not comparable. Look it up, if you have a real interest in finding out the facts. You'd be shocked to find out it's exactly like I said.

For example, since I brought up the specific example, in 2012, just looking at the DNFs due to technical issues (which is of course only part of the total picture):

Rosberg - 0
Schumi - 5

Then take a look at Rosberg's totals for his entire Mercedes stint, vs. the combined total of Schumi and Hamilton, up to the present day. The numbers are what they are, and my earlier statement accurately reflected these facts. Mercedes does have quality control issues, and the majority of those issues have occured on the cars driven by Rosberg's teammates. That's just the way it has been since Mercedes returned back to the scene in 2010.

Anyway, that's it from me, to you, on this board, since you seem unwilling or incapable of making posts without including a barrage of personal attacks. Maybe I should have looked up your user name earlier... could have saved me some time.

Fact- Rosberg and Schumacher had virtually the same reliability records in 2010 and 2011. Fact 2013 Rosberg had more reliability issues than Lewis at the start of the season. Meanwhile, Vettel has 3 retirements and the season is not over which is not that far from Schumacher's 5 in 2012, which once again gives example to how you distort this conversation and call it "fact." You keep reverting to Mercedes having a history of reliability issues since their return in 2010 and mostly on non Rosberg cars- Point is their record upon their return is much better than early days at Red Bull - yet you make statements that Mercedes's record is like "(Mercedes) "unlike anything I've ever seen before (or will probably ever again)" Lastly, as I mentioned the latest DNF by Rosberg in Singapore is evening out the playing field with Mercedes - yet here you are to drudge up MS's issues in one year to say that Rosberg in conjunction with this year prove your point and you even used the words "questioning equal treatment" in regard to this. I guess you forget that Nico was not only treated to team orders with MS (Spa 2011) and also with Lewis (Malaysia 2013).

As for personal attacks. If calling you on your "facts" being incorrect and pointing out an obvious bias is insulting to you - so be it.

I couldn't care less about what "fans" or other people (whatever their profession may be) not involved in the incident think. They are completely irrelevant to me, as they don't even have access to the pieces of information that matter the most.

The statement above is the most telling in the entire thread. Basically only your opinion counts and obviously no one has the capacity to form an opinion because of their ignorance. As if only you have access to the pieces of information that matter most.
zing

Message par zing le Mar Sep 23, 2014 4:42 pm

Using your criteria of Urban definitions on the internet- my nic is best represented by this:

If someone makes an absolutely awful joke, or says something completely random or pointless. One member of the group may "zing" them.
This works best if done during the awkward silence after the joke/comment.
zing

Message par nav le Mar Sep 23, 2014 6:29 pm

Rosbergs car "again"? The thread maker is having a laugh right? Hehehe....

nav

Message par Mach1 le Mar Sep 23, 2014 6:55 pm

Should be interesting for Nico and Hamilton going forward.....barring any reliability issues

demon2
Mach1

Message par nav le Mer Sep 24, 2014 7:02 am

If there are no reliability issues for Hamilton, there is nothing interesting....all we will get is more Malaysia/Shanghai or Monza.

nav

Message par esterence le Mer Sep 24, 2014 2:50 pm

The witch hunt here from both sets of supporters are crazy. Laughing

I prefer to think everything is just as it is, no conspiracy theory and pure luck.
esterence

Message par zing le Mer Sep 24, 2014 11:34 pm

esterence a écrit:The witch hunt here from both sets of supporters are crazy. Laughing

I prefer to think everything is just as it is, no conspiracy theory and pure luck.

That's precisely it.

The whole conspiracy / cheat / favoring was always from the Hamilton camp.
It's effing f1 racing and anything can happen.
zing

Message par Mach1 le Jeu Sep 25, 2014 4:08 am

esterence a écrit:I prefer to think everything is just as it is, no conspiracy theory and pure luck.
Well sir, maybe Nico is a "choke artist" bowl
demon2
Mach1

Message par F1 forever le Ven Sep 26, 2014 3:17 am

esterence a écrit:I prefer to think everything is just as it is, no conspiracy theory and pure luck.

Of course. Even Schumi said he was 100% sure of that, as my link above showed.

Here's hoping that it's not this uneven reliability record that determines who wins the WDC this season.
F1 forever

Message par Mach1 le Sam Sep 27, 2014 8:05 pm

Mercedes say Nico Rosberg's retirement from the Singapore Grand Prix was caused by his car being contaminated by a "foreign substance"   Shocked

The team said analysis of the German's steering column revealed a residue of a material used in
pre-event servicing   bois3  

This caused a short-circuit that led to the problems Rosberg encountered before and during the race with using his clutch and changing engine settings

demon2
Mach1

Message par Gary le Sam Sep 27, 2014 8:45 pm

Lewis? demon2

- Kimi was a completely unique F1-driver, different character, brilliant driver and the most fair opponent I have ever known
   Fernando Alonso, before 2012

"It felt better than sex!", Lewis Hamilton after his first GP win.
"Maybe he has never tried sex?", Kimi Räikkönen's comment on that.
Gary

Message par Mach1 le Dim Sep 28, 2014 4:54 am

Yeah....Lewis with a can of WD-40

demon2
Mach1

Message par zing le Mar Sep 30, 2014 2:35 am

They (Mercedes) actually posted a hashtag on twitter about the contaminant > #NotaConspiracy

Mercedes is abunchofeffinretards and making this a mockery of the sport with mismanagement of their cars, drivers and turning a walk in the park into a dogs breakfast.
zing

Message par Zag le Mar Sep 30, 2014 10:08 am

Mercedes are the new McLaren.....

To me it all adds spice to the season....

cat

Zag

Message par zing le Mar Sep 30, 2014 2:12 pm

Zag a écrit:
Mercedes are the new McLaren.....

To me it all adds spice to the season....

cat

True that.
zing

Message par Rodzilla le Dim Nov 23, 2014 2:52 pm

rosbergs car again ffs, clear cut conspiracy from the mercedes management because he was getting too close to hamilton
Rodzilla

Message par tesla le Dim Nov 23, 2014 2:57 pm

Rodzilla a écrit:rosbergs car again ffs, clear cut conspiracy from the mercedes management because he was getting too close to hamilton
lol!

tesla

Message par tesla le Dim Nov 23, 2014 4:09 pm

Say hello to Mr 2x CHAMP with 2 DIFFERENT MANUFACTURERS.  Maybe he should go to Ferrari and get  3 for 3?
It's time for the haters to go hibernate.  Wish you guys all the luck next year.  As you can see you will need it badly.....HAMMER OUT
PS You guys might want to hibernate for the next 2-3 years or maybe until the Hammer retires mrgreen

tesla

Page 2 sur 3 Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant