Alonso Criticism

Go down

Alonso Criticism

Post by Mika-Juan-Kimi on Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:20 pm

I feel that Alonso is the best driver on the grid. So I dont understand all the insane backlash he's getting. Ferrari got a win only because its Allisons car. The 14t or last years car was crap. Now say Alonso stayed one more year. He would have won Malaysia also.

Ferrari fans are really dumb sometimes saying its his fault for not winning a championship for Ferrari. Uh if i recall the last couple years he had like the 4th best car. Even Senna is not that good to win a championship with a dogsled. These pass couple weeks had some absurd articles
Mika-Juan-Kimi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alonso Criticism

Post by JPS4ever on Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:19 pm

I wouldn't pay attention to any backlash. This year's Ferrari is the by far the best car they've had in many years. Alonso challenged for the championship twice against RBR in a car that was a piece of shit by comparison. IMO no other driver could have done that. Anyone who knows anything about F1 knows that Alonso is certainly not to blame for the Ferrari slump.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary on Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:13 am

Mika-Juan-Kimi, lets be real, instead of fanboy.   Razz

1. Fernando definitely is one of 4 best drivers. And likely the most intelligent of these 4, while Lewis is best at overtaking, Sebastian is perfect all around driver, and Kimi is fastest in terms of raw speed, while lacking in other parts. And yes, of those 4 I personally think Lewis might be best, then Fernando and Sebastian, followed very closely by Kimi. However, that is the situation now, I would have loved seeing them all at their prime competing each other.

2. Fernando the fabulous driver is NOT also Fernando the fabulous car developer. Never has been! That is total myth.

3. Any of the 4 I mentioned can win WDC with the best car, so all your comments about Fernando not winning in car not best, but same time saying how great he did in such car seem plain odd to me.

4. Every top driver gets smudge on themselves. Everyone! However if you want to know who gets it most, that is Kimi, but that is simply because he is also the most popular of the drivers. There has been no extra insane backlash on Fernando, all of the top drivers get insane stuff said about them, the fact that Fernando now seems to get more, is highlighted only because he is vulnerable to such (and by he I mean his fans are) backlash right now for being non-successful. I know quite well also that his lack of success is due to car, but has that ever stopped anyone from smearing drivers? Look at how Sebastian and Kimi got smeared last year as an example.

All in all, if you are Fernando fan, just ride this wave, it will go away when he starts being successful again, or quits F1, same as everyone else.

- Kimi was a completely unique F1-driver, different character, brilliant driver and the most fair opponent I have ever known
   Fernando Alonso, before 2012

"It felt better than sex!", Lewis Hamilton after his first GP win.
"Maybe he has never tried sex?", Kimi Räikkönen's comment on that.
Gary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DamijanD on Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:48 am

Or from the other perspective: Vettel isn't the man who made Ferrari quick (I heard so many times that, because of Vettel (new spirit, changed atmosphere, bla bla bla,...) Ferrari was able to build quicker car)

DamijanD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mika-Juan-Kimi on Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:47 pm

Me an Alonso fan???? hahahaha ok my username says who im a fan of. Its the same thing with Kimi. The car was garbage but yet he was ragged on the entire season, didnt help that Alonso was trouncing him in a crap car. Media, sometimes I would like to meet the person who wrote the article and just punch him/her in the face

Thank you DamijanD. Thats the ONLY reason why Ferrari look good now
Mika-Juan-Kimi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by F1 forever on Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:52 pm

Alonso is such a low-character guy (even team bosses are publically commenting on that these days) - I couldn't be happier finally seeing him in a car that is not among the best on the grid.

I hope it lasts, but with McLaren's resources, that's probably unrealistic.
F1 forever

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lightmas on Sun May 17, 2015 2:25 pm

I havent really seen many comments from anyone saying it was Alonso's fault.

Alonso probably is the best still, especially in terms of race craft. Any day, any car, any track. Button seems to have the match of Alonso on qualifying, in the race however Alonso generally ends up ahead.
lightmas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by F1 forever on Mon May 25, 2015 11:45 pm

Alonso is tied with Merhi, Stevens and Maldonado for 0 points in the standings. Wink
F1 forever

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KoKiNa on Tue May 26, 2015 5:23 pm

Oh, so that clearly means Grosjean, Nasr, Ericsson, Sainz, Verstapen, etc... are much better drivers than him...
KoKiNa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by F1 forever on Tue May 26, 2015 8:35 pm

KoKiNa wrote:Oh, so that clearly means Grosjean, Nasr, Ericsson, Sainz, Verstapen, etc... are much better drivers than him...

I'd say it means that no one has scored less points than he has this season - so far Wink
F1 forever

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary on Tue May 26, 2015 10:38 pm

I am not worried about his points compared to drivers from other teams, but he is CLEARLY behind Jenson in points, and that can only mean that Jenson is way better driver than Fernando!

- Kimi was a completely unique F1-driver, different character, brilliant driver and the most fair opponent I have ever known

Gary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KoKiNa on Wed May 27, 2015 10:15 am

F1 forever wrote:
KoKiNa wrote:Oh, so that clearly means Grosjean, Nasr, Ericsson, Sainz, Verstapen, etc... are much better drivers than him...

I'd say it means that no one has scored less points than he has this season - so far Wink

Thanks God. Then that means nothing... Razz
KoKiNa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KoKiNa on Wed May 27, 2015 10:48 am

Gary wrote:I am not worried about his points compared to drivers from other teams, but he is CLEARLY behind Jenson in points, and that can only mean that Jenson is way better driver than Fernando!

Comparing what happened in 2014, then Jenson is way much, much better driver than Kimi... Razz Laughing Laughing
KoKiNa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary on Wed May 27, 2015 12:57 pm

KoKiNa wrote:
Gary wrote:I am not worried about his points compared to drivers from other teams, but he is CLEARLY behind Jenson in points, and that can only mean that Jenson is way better driver than Fernando!

Comparing what happened in 2014, then Jenson is way much, much better driver than Kimi... Razz Laughing Laughing

Exactly! I am using a well proven logic of this forum! Alonso is zero, Jenson is hero!

Gary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KoKiNa on Wed May 27, 2015 3:13 pm

Gary wrote:
KoKiNa wrote:

Exactly! I am using a well proven logic of this forum! Alonso is zero, Jenson is hero!

And Kimi minus 1 Razz

Yes in this forum there are lots of anti-Alonso but nobody can say a bad of Kimi... Twisted Evil
KoKiNa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by F1 forever on Wed May 27, 2015 9:56 pm

KoKiNa wrote:Yes in this forum there are lots of anti-Alonso but nobody can say a bad of Kimi... Twisted Evil

I love Kimi, but his poor qualifying performances (a problem for years now) may very well lose him his F1 seat. I hope he can turn it around somehow, someway, but it doesn't seem likely anymore.
F1 forever

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary on Thu May 28, 2015 2:48 am

KoKiNa wrote:
Gary wrote:
KoKiNa wrote:

And Kimi minus 1 Razz

Yes Kimi is -1

You see, you can't have it both ways: either that logic holds for all, or none...

And Kimi has gotten more dirt in this forum than any other driver, so pfft.

Gary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary on Thu May 28, 2015 2:50 am

If, and only if, we get back tires that don't need huge mounts of warming up before time lap, Kimi will be back at his former quali level.

Gary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by F1 forever on Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:54 pm

Who needs this guy:

...when you have Ron Dennis?

As team figures including boss Eric Boullier and driver Jenson Button warn that the current troubles could soon carry through to 2016, supremo Dennis insists the McLaren-Honda project is progressing smoothly.

http://www.newsonf1.co.uk/2015/news/Jul/article__Arrogant_McLaren_management_a_mess_Jordan.html
F1 forever

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by F1 forever on Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:11 am

I wonder if Alonso still thinks it's been such a great idea:

"We now have ten more (race) weekends of testing, so whoever is bored, turn off the TV until next year, or at least until Japan or later because it is going to get worse than this," Alonso warned at Silverstone.

http://www.newsonf1.co.uk/2015/news/Jul/article_McLaren_s_Arai_Boullier_asked_if_it_s_time_to_go.html
F1 forever

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum