2015 FORMULA 1 BRITISH GRAND PRIX

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: 2015 FORMULA 1 BRITISH GRAND PRIX

Post by F1 forever on Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:40 pm

KoKiNa wrote:
F1 forever wrote:
KoKiNa wrote:Sorry for the intromission... try Red Bull, Monaco this year...
Gary is right...

No, they put Daniel on a different strategy (additional pit-stop with super-soft tyres), and having teammates fight in Monaco of all places would have been suicide anyway, and they even had an agreement about this beforehand.

Then why to return the position? That is the bullshit and a lack of respect for the Sport, the fans, the spectators,...

Because that was the agreement. They treated both drivers fairly, it was perfect team work, they maximized the results through the strategy change, were completely transparent about what they did and why...can't do it any better than that!
F1 forever

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zag on Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:34 pm

cat
Zag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary on Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:38 pm

F1 forever wrote:
KoKiNa wrote:
F1 forever wrote:
Gary is right...

No, they put Daniel on a different strategy (additional pit-stop with super-soft tyres), and having teammates fight in Monaco of all places would have been suicide anyway, and they even had an agreement about this beforehand.

Then why to return the position? That is the bullshit and a lack of respect for the Sport, the fans, the spectators,...

Because that was the agreement. They treated both drivers fairly, it was perfect team work, they maximized the results through the strategy change, were completely transparent about what they did and why...can't do it any better than that!

As you can see, my middle name is Nostradamus, and I was right in not digging any proof up since F1 f lives in permanent denial.

Long live laziness!

- Kimi was a completely unique F1-driver, different character, brilliant driver and the most fair opponent I have ever known
   Fernando Alonso, before 2012

"It felt better than sex!", Lewis Hamilton after his first GP win.
"Maybe he has never tried sex?", Kimi Räikkönen's comment on that.
Gary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KoKiNa on Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:52 am

F1 forever wrote:
KoKiNa wrote:
F1 forever wrote:
Gary is right...

Sorry, I do not agree with those agreements... That is not racing spirit and is even worst than TO.
(C'mon Gary move your tail... Laughing)
KoKiNa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by F1 forever on Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:40 pm

I'll dig up this thread again if I ever find a comparable instance as defined on page 1. Fortunately, teams are wise enough to avoid it even if it potentially costs them short-term.
F1 forever

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum