FORMULA 1 GRAN PREMIO DE MÉXICO 2015

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: FORMULA 1 GRAN PREMIO DE MÉXICO 2015

Post by Rodzilla on Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:29 pm

F1 forever wrote:Really I wouldn't fault a driver for trying to win races in whatever legal way possible. Did he have a chance to get his strategy call reversed? Of course not. But I don't blame him for trying!

i blame him for trying, but ill reduce the condemnation by 20% because he didnt go on with the complaint in public as much as i thought he would after the race (but he still didnt acknowledge that it would have been unfair to take that win, keeping open the hint that he was robbed of victory)

this just goes along with the pattern that hamilton wants everything for himself, aka he wants to be the schumacher and rosberg be the irvine/barrichello, like when he wanted the undercut pitstop from 2nd place in monaco 2014
Rodzilla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by F1 forever on Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:55 pm

Alonso doesn't last very long today in redesigned car:

They would have probably taken him out of the race anyway. Looks like he wasn't even driving himself, which seems like a blatant violation of regulations!

What a Face
F1 forever

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zag on Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:19 am

When Nico pitted for tyres Lewis would not have known it wasn't because he had wrecked
his tyres and needed to....  and absolutely right to say his were fine and he saw no reason to stop...

No way was Lewis trying to cheat... but as I've said before, if Lewis sneezes you would call for a penalty..

A bit sad really when your man wins the race (even if your other driver forgot how to drive today...) and
you still have to moan..

cat
Zag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum