Errrr...Brazil?

Go down

Errrr...Brazil?

Post by Jarnooo on Mon 16 Nov 2015 - 13:35

What an average race. Good stuff from Rosberg. Hamilton couldn't catch him, let alone overtake. Sure, blame the track. You just couldn't get him today mate.

On the other hand, great overtakes from Verstappen. Was it Perez who tried to hang it out to dry, and he wouldn't have a bar of it. I'm not exactly a fan, but boy can he overtake.

How disappointing was Kimi again. Didn't even attempt to defend against Hamilton when he was ahead after Hamilton's pit stop. Not even for the team's sake. That was mega frustrating for me.

How annoying were the commentators? Rosberg must have a break problem! Lets talk about this for 20 laps! Conspiracy! If you can't talk about something interesting don't talk at all. I miss James Allen.

Wow I sound grumpy! Laughing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Errrr...Brazil?

Post by JPS4ever on Tue 17 Nov 2015 - 3:39

After thinking 'maybe he's grown up a bit' and 'maybe he's not such a twit after all'; Hamilton reminds me why I hate his guts. What a fucking child. He couldn't even look Nico in the eye, let alone shake his hand or say 2 words to him. Be a man for fucks sake. Sure, blame the track. Blame the fact that your team won't switch you to a different strategy and jeopardize a one, two finish. As if any team would do that. Just like Monaco 2007. I guess some things just never change.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by F1 forever on Tue 17 Nov 2015 - 5:20

I thought the season ended a while ago...
F1 forever

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zag on Tue 17 Nov 2015 - 12:20

Lewis's attitude was disappointing...  I think since winning the championship he has
dropped the ball and is frustrated at his own lack of performance..  

Partying 24/7 cannot help...

I have defended his lifestyle when not racing, but he will need to rein it in a
little next year if he is to stay ahead of Rosberg.

cat
Zag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum