2016 Austrian GP.

Cordial Best,

Last edited by 00521 on Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FORMULA 1 - GROSSER PREIS VON ÖSTERREICH 2016

Post by Zag on Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:41 am

Hi,

I hope Lewis can hit back here but Nico always strong at this circuit...
Maybe just hoping for no car problems................

Regards

Zag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 00521 on Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:46 pm

Zag wrote:
Hi,

I hope Lewis can hit back here but Nico always strong at this circuit...
Maybe just hoping for no car problems................

Regards

Hi Zag,

Yes, we shall see.

Nico has a 5 spot penalty for gear box... that's going to be tough to overcome.

I think Lewis has a good shot from the pole, but lots of unusual people around him, so who knows?

The most important thing is to have a clean and safe race, especially with the changeable weather...

Have a Great Race Weekend!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zag on Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:05 am

Well, Lewis nailed the pole... don't know how much the timing was down to him but
it was perfect!

I don't have a worry if the rain comes, to me LH is one of the best in bad weather...
more of a worry are his bad starts!

Where is everybody?  Having just got back from Cyprus myself I guess we are deep
into the holiday season...  or maybe no one is talking to me as we are leaving the EU! Smile

cat
Zag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodzilla on Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:24 pm

mercedes tried to cheat for hamilton by giving him a 2nd place undercut pitstop but luckily lewis made a mistake lol

rosberg got the lead fair and square because he was 30 seconds behind at one point in traffic and lewis had every opportunity to cover him but they were stuck trying to stay with the ferraris who held out for rain (and ruined their own races doing so)

so they held out lewis for rain insurance and it backfired, then they wanted to double dip and get him back the lead artificially and it also backfired, i guarantee lewis will still complain about it

Rodzilla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodzilla on Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:40 pm

toto wolf big victory fist pump when he sees his team prinicple about to win the race and rosberg out

the non cheating thing to do is mercedes pit rosberg first and he can build a 2-3 second lead instead of having to defend an undercut, but unfortunately lewis is the team principle and decides what to do
Rodzilla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zag on Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:44 pm

Well done Lewis!!!!!

A great win despite Mercedes lousy stategy for you, a lousy pitstop and your
teammate deliberately driving into you!!!!!

Yeehaa!!!!!!!

cat
Zag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mika-Juan-Kimi on Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:44 pm

what a finish. Rosberg is awesome, he will drive anyone off the road to protect his lead. Lol I want to be a fly on the wall in that team meeting
Mika-Juan-Kimi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zag on Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:48 pm

Brundle said Nico had brake problems (and Mercedes will lie the same..)...  not true, he deliberately drove into Lewis.... The guy is just dangerous !!!

cat
Zag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mika-Juan-Kimi on Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:52 pm

It's like a soap opera with Mercedes this year. I hope we get a Rosberg interview
Mika-Juan-Kimi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodzilla on Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:56 pm

toto wolf doesnt want to answer the question about trying to gift hamilton the win with the unorthodox undercut from 2nd

that is pure race fixing and cheating

Rodzilla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mika-Juan-Kimi on Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:02 pm

Rosberg interview was comic gold omg get the fuck out of here. Lewis turned into me he said. You didn't even turn for the corner lmao
Mika-Juan-Kimi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodzilla on Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:09 pm

lewis is the master of running nico off the road, his philosophy is if nico doesnt want to crash then he will have to go off the track

nico is simply borrowing his technique and lewis chooses to crash

Rodzilla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zag on Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:13 pm

Rodzilla wrote:toto wolf doesnt want to answer the question about trying to gift hamilton the win with the unorthodox undercut from 2nd

Hahahahaha.......    Ok, you don't like Lewis but don't make yourself look an idiot..
Mercedes did everything possible to aid Nico today... including the wrong stategy for LH,
letting Nico pit first (it was Lewis's turn) lousy pit stops and only leaving Nico out for one short lap..

Nico then doesn't bother to turn into the corner, hits Lewis and THEN doesn't let
him back onto the track.... unbelievable!!

Nico had a very good lead in the championship and today he should have taken the
second place points... idiot!

cat
Zag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 00521 on Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:31 pm

F-1 cannot allow drivers (or teams) to rig the WDC, period.

Seems that this year, Rosberg will do anything to be WDC and that his actions are increasingly unethical and in total violation of the Sporting Regulations.  

In this case (as Spain) it means endangering the lives of other drivers on the track.

Since this is the 2nd incident this year of pushing a teammate off the track, a post race DQ for Rosberg should now be properly applied by FIA, with Rosberg's loss of all points he has accrued from finishing 4th in this race.

That would be consistent with the exact penalty handed down to Ayrton Senna after the 1989 Suzuka incident between Senna / Prost.

These illegal methods must be firmly condemned with DQ's handed down to prevent the same (as well as severe accidents) in future years.

That would cover the following types of cheating:

A) Deliberately attempting to take out opponents:
(Senna vs Prost @ Suzuka),
(Prost vs Senna @ Suzuka),
(Schumacher vs Hill @Adelaide),
(Schumacher vs Villeneuve @ Jerez),
(Schumacher vs Villeneuve @ GP of Europe),
(Schumacher vs Barrichello @ Hungary),
(Rosberg vs Hamilton @ Spain),
(Rosberg vs Hamilton @ Austria)
B) Contrived qualifying incidents to prevent others from moving up the leader board, while in P1
(Schumacher @ Monaco),
(Rosberg @ Monaco)
C) Fake accidents:
(Piquet Jr @ Singapore)

Cordial Best,

Last edited by 00521 on Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:59 pm; edited 4 times in total

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mika-Juan-Kimi on Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:31 pm

Zag wrote:
Rodzilla wrote:toto wolf doesnt want to answer the question about trying to gift hamilton the win with the unorthodox undercut from 2nd

Hahahahaha.......    Ok, you don't like Lewis but don't make yourself look an idiot..
Mercedes did everything possible to aid Nico today... including the wrong stategy for LH,
letting Nico pit first (it was Lewis's turn) lousy pit stops and only leaving Nico out for one short lap..

Nico then doesn't bother to turn into the corner, hits Lewis and THEN doesn't let

Nico had a very good lead in the championship and today he should have taken the

cat

Should've ignored him just like I did
Mika-Juan-Kimi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodzilla on Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:34 pm

Zag wrote:

cat

lol they did everything to aid nico? does that include pitting him to come out in 16th and losing another 5 seconds in traffic What a Face

they could have easily covered nico for about 10 laps and come out 10 seconds ahead but like i said they were stuck between doing that and staying out with ferrari to either go for 1 stop or not let them hold out for rain

so they took a decision and it backfired, all those hold outs ruined their race and so the correct thing to do is give the preferential pitstop to nico who deserved the lead fair and square

but pitting the 2nd place driver in 1 second battle for the lead is clearly trying to decide the race by screwing nico because he had the audacity to take the lead from lewis

so lewis got the free lead because of the rear suspension failure, he couldnt pull away from the ferrari-button battle, he took a gamble, it failed, the team tried to give him the victory without a fight as compensation, it failed because lewis ran wide on his outlap, rosberg has brake problems and lewis doesnt like rosberg using his trademark so he turns in on him and overtakes on the yellow flag and wins

at least it removes all doubt who is the team principle and who is irvine

Rodzilla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zag on Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:04 pm

Mika-Juan-Kimi wrote:
Should've ignored him just like I did

Of course you are right but it isn't every day you get to talk to someone
obviously living in a parallel universe....

cat
Zag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 00521 on Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:10 pm

Rosberg's teacher.
Schumacher vs Barrichello @ Hungary 2010

Last edited by 00521 on Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodzilla on Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:15 pm

im living in the correct fair universe where teams dont gift wins to the star driver

you still havent confirmed the basic fundamental idea that after the ferrari threat disappeared that the mercedes team ended up in a rosberg 1-2 and tried to switch it to a lewis 1-2, or is there some other explanation that i missed?

this reminds me of the 2002 race at this track, ferrari wanted schumacher win over barrichello

Rodzilla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 00521 on Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:20 pm

Rodzilla wrote:im living in the correct fair universe where teams dont gift wins to the star driver

you still havent confirmed the basic fundamental idea that after the ferrari threat disappeared that the mercedes team ended up in a rosberg 1-2 and tried to switch it to a lewis 1-2, or is there some other explanation that i missed?

this reminds me of the 2002 race at this track, ferrari wanted schumacher win over barrichello

Rod,

Respectfully, but today, you're not making ANY sense at all here, old pal.

1) Rosberg penalized himself via the gearbox change = -5 spots.

2) Rosberg literally ran his tires off trying to catch Hamilton + Pits stop

3) Hamilton came in and had a SLOW pitstop that ALLOWED Rosberg to pass

4) Hamilton was given slower softs, while Rosberg was given Super Softs.

5) Hamilton then proceeded to catch Rosberg.

6) Rosberg refused to let him pass by deliberately widening his apex and hitting Hamilton's car.

7) Rosberg did not even want to let Hamilton back on the track, after the run-off area.

Cordial Best,

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zag on Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:25 pm

Do you mean switching it to a Lewis 1 -2 by leaving Lewis out there longer than they should have, or bringing Nico in first when it was Lewis's turn or maybe by taking 3.5secs longer in the pitstops than Nico's, or even giving Lewis one short lap in which to try to undercut Nico.. ??

Nico is a quick driver, when on his own... he cannot race and certainly cannot race fairly..

Wolf and Lauda threw Lewis under a bus after Spain and should now do the same to Roseberg..

cat
Zag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 00521 on Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:34 pm

Zag wrote:  
Do you mean switching it to a Lewis 1 -2 by leaving Lewis out there longer than they should have, or bringing Nico in first when it was Lewis's turn or maybe by taking 3.5secs longer in the pitstops than Nico's, or even giving Lewis one short lap in which to try to undercut Nico.. ??

Nico is a quick driver, when on his own... he cannot race and certainly cannot race fairly..

Wolf and Lauda threw Lewis under a bus after Spain and should now do the same to Roseberg..

cat

Well said, Zag.

IMHO, if Rosberg is not DQ'd after this, then something is wrong with FIA.

These kinds of deliberate pushing opponents off the track incidents just have got to stop.

'Halos', Hans Devices and all the safety testing will all mean nothing if someone is one day killed.

Alonso's was a REAL accident, and he was EXTREMELY lucky to escape with his life earlier in the season. Spain could have gone that ugly way also. It was bad enough as it was.

Today was totally idiotic and EXTREMELY DEVIOUS on Rosberg's part.

Frankly, he could not even admit the truth in the post race, his action was so egregiously stupid.

Cordial Best,

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zag on Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:10 pm

.... I forget to add, putting Lewis on slower tyres for the last stint....

Yup, no doubt Rod on who Mercedes wanted to win..

cat

ps. As to the disgraceful booing of Lewis, it makes me even more happy with my vote to leave the EU..
Zag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodzilla on Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:46 pm

00521 wrote:
Rodzilla wrote:im living in the correct fair universe where teams dont gift wins to the star driver

Rod,

Respectfully, but today, you're not making ANY sense at all here, old pal.

1) Rosberg penalized himself via the gearbox change = -5 spots.

2) Rosberg literally ran his tires off trying to catch Hamilton + Pits stop

3) Hamilton came in and had a SLOW pitstop that ALLOWED Rosberg to pass

4) Hamilton was given slower softs, while Rosberg was given Super Softs.

5) Hamilton then proceeded to catch Rosberg.

6) Rosberg refused to let him pass by deliberately widening his apex and hitting Hamilton's car.

7) Rosberg did not even want to let hamilton back on the track, after the run-off area.

Cordial Best,

let me try to explain better because your points are either wrong or irrelevant

1) rosbergs rear suspension failed and it sent him into the wall, thats why they changed the gear box, so i dont understand how rosberg contributed to it in any way

2) rosberg had good pace through his main stint

3) mercedes knew that rosberg was going to take track position after the first stops because they let him gain from 30 seconds to under 20, they let him continue to make gains because they were still threatened by 1 stop ferrari and a pitstop to cover rosberg makes staying on a 1 stop impossible, it wasnt a slow stop and lewis came out 5 seconds behind and that gap was wiped out by the safety car

4) by this stage of the race mercedes strongly suspected that the quicker tyres wouldnt make it to the end and they sent a radio message to relax hamilton who was angered at the different treatment

5) interestingly lewis attitude changed when rosbergs tyre didnt make it to the end as predicted and he attacked

6) he tried to run lewis off the track with his own move

7) ok

but you completely miss my point that mercedes gained control of the race when the ferrari threat was removed, they found themselves in an awkward position of rosberg 1 lewis 2 with lewis going to the end of the race

they could let the race pan out naturally and nico would pit a second time and then sprint back to hamilton who would be on 50 lap old tyres, that would be an interesting finish but risky for lewis especially after seeing what happened to vettel

what they undeniably decided to do was give lewis the lead and the win without having to go through that risk or a fight, they undercut him which should put him out into the lead, unfortunately lewis ruined it and lost 1 second on the outlap, mercedes then had to go to plan c and tell him that rosberg is on old tyres so attack him

this move is safe and good for lewis but unfair to nico because of the well established team rule that the driver ahead on the track gets pitstop preference

the funniest thing in all of this is people complaining that lewis only got a 1 lap undercut, meaning its not enough to hand him the race on a platter, if he makes a mistake and drops the platter then they must give him another platter with another lap against a crippled rosberg

Rodzilla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum