The Bottas Jumpstart

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bottas Jumpstart

Post by Rodzilla on Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:09 pm

Bottas car started moving fractionally before the lights went out, so he jumped the start of the race

The Stewards investigated his start for almost half the race, this is a very long time to review something that is easy to measure and is usually done in 1-2 laps

The Stewards decide he didnt jump the start and that he had a 0.2 reaction time, the 0.2 is clearly an error when looking at the onboard footage

After the race sky f1 Anthony Davidson claims to show a frame by frame of the start, but he only shows 2 frames, the last frame of the lights being on and the first frame when the lights go out, and goes back and forward with those frames concluding that he moved simultaneously, this analysis is criminally stupid because you have no idea if bottas is already moving in the earliest of his 2 frames (which he is for the record)

After the race and when video evidence of the jump start has been spread widely, they then say any movement before the lights went out is part of a small movement that the FIA tolerates for drivers to correct their clutch

this is a really suspicious situation, his pre light movement was not part of some negligible movement on the grid it was the start of his takeoff, what is this 0.2 reaction time crap and why did it take 25 laps to figure out?

i have a feeling the new formula 1 owners demand an exciting season and are managing the races the best they can, now we have bottas joining the title fight and vettel not skipping away from hamilton, in the last race in baku vettel only got a penalty after hamilton was told that he needed to come in to fix his problem, a long time after that incident as well
Rodzilla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bottas Jumpstart

Post by Zag on Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:58 pm

Vettel's  ''criminally stupid'' penalty was announced before Hamilton's problem with his
head restraint..

Quite how Vettel can complain so long and hard regarding Bottas's great start when he
got off so lightly for his actions in Baku, not to mention the swearing at Whiting a few weeks ago
beggars belief....  the guy is the new Schumacher and thinks he has a devine right to the
championship.

cat

Zag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary on Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:18 pm

Get real Godzilla. Looking at onboard camera, LOL! They use TELEMETRY! Which is precise to thousandths of a second. And they found out that Valtteri had indeed moved before lights went out. Yes he did! By 0.003 seconds. And the RULES say that you are allowed to do that by 0.01 seconds at maximum. Thus, by F1 rules, no penalty. Onboard camera, hilarious! Very Happy
Gary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KoKiNa on Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:42 am

What's the point here?. Does Vettel really thinks he could have won if Bottas had started 0.1 seconds later than he did?
Simply Stupid...
KoKiNa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodzilla on Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:26 am

KoKiNa wrote:What's the point here?. Does Vettel really thinks he could have won if Bottas had started 0.1 seconds later than he did?
Simply Stupid...

oh you must be one of the not so smart people, the point is vettel would have won if they penalised bottas, thats why mercedes told him to do some qualifying laps to limit the damage, they expected the penalty

oh and nobody can explain why it took 25 laps to review the penalty lol, the FIA technology is going backwards because they used to do it in 2 laps ffs, they probably needed time to fake their telemetry, the on board footage proves it is definitely not 0.2 seconds reaction time like they say so its likely

btw i was the person who said that piquet crashed on purpose because of the evidence and everybody (not on here, on itv forums) called me crazy for thinking that

im totally suspicious of the new F1 owners and what they want to do to f1 because it has apparently been boring, i think they even planned out the whole no handshake thing in the interview to create some controversy, it looked like it was a 'to do' thing that the host went to after questioning the drivers

Rodzilla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodzilla on Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:38 am

Zag wrote:Vettel's  ''criminally stupid'' penalty was announced before Hamilton's problem with his
head restraint

no vettel hit him before lap 20, then the race restarted, then there was a red flag period a couple of laps later (20 minutes of red flag conditions), the race restarted again, hamilton had problems with his headrest on lap 29 and pit on lap 31 then vettel got the penalty immediately and pit on lap 33

so they had all that time to think about the penalty, probably about 45 minutes and only when hamilton needed to pit did they stop vettel from building a big championship lead

WWF1 vince mcmahon would be proud of this

Rodzilla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodzilla on Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:52 am

Gary wrote:Get real Godzilla. Looking at onboard camera, LOL!  They use TELEMETRY! Which is precise to thousandths of a second. And they found out that Valtteri had indeed moved before lights went out. Yes he did! By 0.003 seconds. And the RULES say that you are allowed to do that by 0.01 seconds at maximum. Thus, by F1 rules, no penalty. Onboard camera, hilarious!  Very Happy

the FIA said it was 0.200 reaction time, if you saw the on board footage and still believe that then that is hilarious
Rodzilla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KoKiNa on Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:55 pm

Rodzilla wrote:
KoKiNa wrote:What's the point here?. Does Vettel really thinks he could have won if Bottas had started 0.1 seconds later than he did?
Simply Stupid...

oh you must be one of the not so smart people, the point is vettel would have won if they penalised bottas, thats why mercedes told him to do some qualifying laps to limit the damage, they expected the penalty

oh and nobody can explain why it took 25 laps to review the penalty lol, the FIA technology is going backwards because they used to do it in 2 laps ffs, they probably needed time to fake their telemetry, the on board footage proves it is definitely not 0.2 seconds reaction time like they say so its likely

btw i was the person who said that piquet crashed on purpose because of the evidence and everybody (not on here, on itv forums) called me crazy for thinking that

im totally suspicious of the new F1 owners and what they want to do to f1 because it has apparently been boring, i think they even planned out the whole no handshake thing in the interview to create some controversy, it looked like it was a 'to do' thing that the host went to after questioning the drivers

JAJA you doesn't look so smart too... It was clear enough the Vettel intentions, but that was so child... If he has started 0.1 sec. later no reason to suspect a jump start and never Vettel have had Bottas near enough to win him. So, it is stupid to think he can use that child strategy to win...
KoKiNa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KoKiNa on Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:05 pm

Rodzilla wrote:
Zag wrote:Vettel's  ''criminally stupid'' penalty was announced before Hamilton's problem with his
head restraint

no vettel hit him before lap 20, then the race restarted, then there was a red flag period a couple of laps later (20 minutes of red flag conditions), the race restarted again, hamilton had problems with his headrest on lap 29 and pit on lap 31 then vettel got the penalty immediately and pit on lap 33

so they had all that time to think about the penalty, probably about 45 minutes and only when hamilton needed to pit did they stop vettel from building a big championship lead

Yes, but Hamilton didn't need to pit, Charlie saw the sky open and forced him to stop, then published the Vettel's penalty.
KoKiNa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodzilla on Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:13 pm

KoKiNa wrote:
Rodzilla wrote:
Simply Stupid...

JAJA you doesn't look so smart too... It was clear enough the Vettel intentions, but that was so child...  If he has started 0.1 sec. later no reason to suspect a jump start and never Vettel have had Bottas near enough to win him. So, it is stupid to think he can use that child strategy to win...

but he didnt start 0.1 seconds later, he jumped a fraction early and absolutely before the lights

so now that the FIA has said you are allowed to move before lights go out, there should be a new different light, maybe a yellow flash just before the red lights go out to indicate the FIA acceptable jump start point and anybody moving before those lights will definitely be penalised
Rodzilla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zag on Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:15 pm

Rodzilla wrote:
head restraint

This is such nonsence...  Vettel should have been black flagged long before Hamiltons problem..  so rather than the stewards
favouring Lewis they were originally helping Seb big time!!

Whatever else happened in this race Vettel shouldn't have gotten a single point!

cat

Zag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodzilla on Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:05 pm

Zag wrote:
Rodzilla wrote:
head restraint

This is such nonsence...  Vettel should have been black flagged long before Hamiltons problem..  so rather than the stewards
favouring Lewis they were originally helping Seb big time!!

Whatever else happened in this race Vettel shouldn't have gotten a single point!

cat

absolutely that is my point ffs it goes both ways, there is no reason to wait 45 minutes to give vettel a penalty except if you very much prefer to keep the championship closer, so they were either ignoring the incident and give a reprimand or more likely they delay it so that there is some field spread and vettel can come back out in about 6th instead of the back of the field and it would be a super close title fight that way

thats the same situation with bottas, they were looking at the clear jump start for 25 laps and knew it would probably mean a vettel win so they got some phony data and said that he didnt jump start, trust me it doesnt take 25 laps to investigate that, its either yes or no
Rodzilla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KoKiNa on Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:19 pm

Rodzilla wrote:
KoKiNa wrote:
Rodzilla wrote:
Simply Stupid...

JAJA you doesn't look so smart too... It was clear enough the Vettel intentions, but that was so child...  If he has started 0.1 sec. later no reason to suspect a jump start and never Vettel have had Bottas near enough to win him. So, it is stupid to think he can use that child strategy to win...

but he didnt start 0.1 seconds later, he jumped a fraction early and absolutely before the lights

so now that the FIA has said you are allowed to move before lights go out, there should be a new different light, maybe a yellow flash just before the red lights go out to indicate the FIA acceptable jump start point and anybody moving before those lights will definitely be penalised

Neither the FIA or I did seen that. So you need to demonstrate he jumped the "start line" before the lights...

What if he put the car 20 cms before the box front line and start moving some tenths before the lights?...
KoKiNa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zag on Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:28 am

Sorry Rodzilla, I thought you were saying it wasn't fair to one particular driver..

I think the stewards, owners, Bernie, Mosley, Todt, Baestre etc etc have ALWAYS screwed the
results and penalties. For whatever reason they have always had their own agenda as to
who wins races or championships.

Just take the recent Vettel case in Paris with no extra penalty.  I am pretty sure that had it
been any other driver/team then there would have been a heavy price to pay for what he did
and I think there wasn't because the powers that be want Ferrari to remain out front,
especially after 3 years of Mercedes dominance.

cat
Zag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodzilla on Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:15 pm

Zag wrote:Sorry Rodzilla, I thought you were saying it wasn't fair to one particular driver..

I think the stewards, owners, Bernie, Mosley, Todt, Baestre etc etc have ALWAYS screwed the
results and penalties. For whatever reason they have always had their own agenda as to
who wins races or championships.

Just take the recent Vettel case in Paris with no extra penalty.  I am pretty sure that had it
been any other driver/team then there would have been a heavy price to pay for what he did
and I think there wasn't because the powers that be want Ferrari to remain out front,
especially after 3 years of Mercedes dominance.

cat

yeah they have a great history but if they released fake evidence so they could ignore a jumpstart then that breaks new ground, i think it overtakes the schumacher silverstone incidents of 94 and 98 as the worst thing in history

there is no way in hell bottas had a 0.2 second reaction time like they initially said

Rodzilla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KoKiNa on Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:40 pm

This is a jump start:

This is not:
KoKiNa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary on Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:36 pm

Rodzilla wrote:
Gary wrote:Get real Godzilla. Looking at onboard camera, LOL!  They use TELEMETRY! Which is precise to thousandths of a second. And they found out that Valtteri had indeed moved before lights went out. Yes he did! By 0.003 seconds. And the RULES say that you are allowed to do that by 0.01 seconds at maximum. Thus, by F1 rules, no penalty. Onboard camera, hilarious!  Very Happy

the FIA said it was 0.200 reaction time, if you saw the on board footage and still believe that then that is hilarious

His reaction time was announced to be 0.201 seconds (now that is the closest approximation to thousandth of seconds), and the rules say 0.200 is the limit. So again, by the rules it was legal! And forget the onboard fucking cameras: I agree, Valtteri himself agrees, judges of the race agree, that he DID jumpstart, however by telemetry they were able establish that his start was still within the rules. Live with that!
Gary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodzilla on Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:08 am

Gary wrote:
Rodzilla wrote:

His reaction time was announced to be 0.201 seconds (now that is the closest approximation to thousandth of seconds), and the rules say 0.200 is the limit. So again, by the rules it was legal! And forget the onboard fucking cameras: I agree, Valtteri himself agrees, judges of the race agree, that he DID jumpstart, however by telemetry they were able establish that his start was still within the rules. Live with that!

no first you must explain to me me how can it possible that he somehow both took off before the lights and had a 0.200 reaction time, maybe im missing something like that the reaction time is not how long until he reacted to the lights going out

if he actually had a 0.200 reaction time then he would appear to stay on the grid until well after the lights went out, not before they went out, so that means only 3 things are possible

1) the telemetry was not working properly
2) he jumped 0.201 after the lights but the Rodzilla and everyone else have faulty eyes
3) the FIA just said that he had a 0.201 reaction time when they know that he didnt

also please explain why they put him under investigation in the first place? they should have known from the start that he had a 0.201 reaction time despite vettel or ricciardo complaints so it shouldnt have even got that far

i cant remember any incident like that when they put someone under investigation for a jump start then waited 25 laps to take it away, that would be like putting someone under investigation for pit lane speeding then taking it away, its totally suspicious
Rodzilla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zag on Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:12 am

It was a jump start.....   the 25 laps were to discuss what, if any, the punishment would be.
Having decided there wasn't to be a penalty they had to find an explanation as to why there wouldn't be one.
Even Mercedes knew it was a jump start and fearing penalties told Valterri to get as much
of a lead as possible.

I think F1 needs barriers like they have at car parks and rather than lights they lift when you
can go..............

cat
Zag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary on Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:17 pm

Rodzilla wrote:
Gary wrote:
Rodzilla wrote:

no first you must explain to me me how can it possible that he somehow both took off before the lights and had a 0.200 reaction time, maybe im missing something like that the reaction time is not how long until he reacted to the lights going out I told you how he took off before lights: he took a jumpstart! However, and one last time: his jumpstart was within rules given limits, so no penalty.

if he actually had a 0.200 reaction time then he would appear to stay on the grid until well after the lights went out, not before they went out, so that means only 3 things are possible NONONO&NO! He did a jumpstart and thus was off the grid so fast.

1) the telemetry was not working properly Was working, since they used it for verdict.
2) he jumped 0.201 after the lights but the Rodzilla and everyone else have faulty eyes ?
3) the FIA just said that he had a 0.201 reaction time when they know that he didnt TWEEPTWEEPTWEEPTWEEP...

also please explain why they put him under investigation in the first place? So only people who get penalties are investigated? they should have known from the start that he had a 0.201 reaction time despite vettel or ricciardo complaints so it shouldnt have even got that far Hell yeah, those F1 judges are omnipotent, they looked at start with their godly eyes and knew all was good

i cant remember any incident like that when they put someone under investigation for a jump start then waited 25 laps to take it away, that would be like putting someone under investigation for pit lane speeding then taking it away, its totally suspicious Totally!

Oh boy, you are worse than Seb!
Gary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KoKiNa on Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:14 pm

Gary wrote: However, and one last time: his jumpstart was within rules given limits,

So, it was not a jumpstart... Shocked Shocked
KoKiNa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodzilla on Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:06 am

if you didnt jump the start then there is no reason for them to investigate if you jumped the start, for example they would immediately notice the telemetry that said you got away .201 after the start and know that he didnt jump it

the investigation should be "oh ferrari are complaining that he did a jump start, lets take a look........oh he got away 0.201 after the start, that means he didnt jump the start, no need to investigate him at all"

Rodzilla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary on Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:01 pm

Rodzilla wrote:if you didnt jump the start then there is no reason for them to investigate if you jumped the start, for example they would immediately notice the telemetry that said you got away .201 after the start and know that he didnt jump it

the investigation should be "oh ferrari are complaining that he did a jump start, lets take a look........oh he got away 0.201 after the start, that means he didnt jump the start, no need to investigate him at all"

So they all should have hopped on their time machine and travel back to time before they did the investigation and then just not do the investigation? Shocked

Naruhodo! Twisted Evil

Gary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top