Battlefield Bad Company 2

Page 3 sur 3 Précédent  1, 2, 3

Battlefield Bad Company 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2

Message par aussieracer le Lun Avr 19, 2010 3:22 pm

What's your username Dave? I'm up for it.

There isn't a sniper rifle that kills in one shot. Only if you get a headshot. There are a couple of snipers that have multiple shots but they aren't as accurate or have as much damage. The last sniper to unlock has the best range and damage but still needs two shots to kill someone. It's usually not that hard to get a headshot, especially if you find people camping or manning a turret. And usually most enemies have already lost a lot of health by the time you hot them so I tend to get a lot of moving targets in one shot. Just be smart at where you snipe from.
aussieracer
aussieracer

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Message par Dave le Lun Avr 19, 2010 3:52 pm

My ID is Yellowpinky mrgreen

Message par Rus-Evo le Lun Avr 19, 2010 9:41 pm

Dave a écrit:Aussie and Rus - as you're both in a weird timezone like me, shall we organise an evening session on a server sometime? mrgreen
Yup
Rus-Evo
Rus-Evo

Message par aussieracer le Sam Mai 08, 2010 8:00 pm

I'm starting to get into the positive K/D ratio. Getting quite confident with the maps now.

I still think Killzone 2 has the best online experience on the PS3. Nothing comes close. Funny how other games make you appreciate how great another game is even after complaining and bagging certain decisions made by developers. KZ2 feels more solid and polished. I can't help but think Battlefield 2 was rushed a little in certain areas. For instance, the sniper rifle is forced to have bullet drop over a distance, but other guns don't. It's extremely annoying to have to carefully aim my shots with the sniper only to have some bastard easily mow me down from a kilometre away without having to adjust for gravity. And the stupid mortar fire registering the bush your hiding in instead of the target a kilometre away lol.

Also KZ2 has more gameplay modes that I think are more satisfying, and a lot more maps that are simply awesome. It's getting a little boring doing the same two modes over and over. They need to implement something like search and return and a mode where one person is the target and the team has to protect them.
aussieracer
aussieracer

Message par Dave le Sam Mai 08, 2010 8:11 pm

aussieracer a écrit:I'm starting to get into the positive K/D ratio. Getting quite confident with the maps now.

I still think Killzone 2 has the best online experience on the PS3. Nothing comes close. Funny how other games make you appreciate how great another game is even after complaining and bagging certain decisions made by developers. KZ2 feels more solid and polished. I can't help but think Battlefield 2 was rushed a little in certain areas. For instance, the sniper rifle is forced to have bullet drop over a distance, but other guns don't. It's extremely annoying to have to carefully aim my shots with the sniper only to have some bastard easily mow me down from a kilometre away without having to adjust for gravity. And the stupid mortar fire registering the bush your hiding in instead of the target a kilometre away lol.

Also KZ2 has more gameplay modes that I think are more satisfying, and a lot more maps that are simply awesome. It's getting a little boring doing the same two modes over and over. They need to implement something like search and return and a mode where one person is the target and the team has to protect them.

I think, to be fair, Dice have reacted to feedback they have got from people who played the previous versions of Battlefield: that is to say that snipers need to be handicapped a little. Realism is great but sometimes it just gets in the way of a fun game! I notice they have also dumped jets which improves the gameplay too. There was nothing worse than getting bombed time after time and there being nothing you can do about it. I haven't played for weeks now but I do think this game has solved a lot of the issues of previous games. Oddly though I haven't found it anywhere near as addictive as BF2. I think the small maps might have something to do with that. There was a lot more variety in terms of terrain, buildings etc in BF2.

Page 3 sur 3 Précédent  1, 2, 3